What is involved in ORACLE 12C
Find out what the related areas are that ORACLE 12C connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ORACLE 12C thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ORACLE 12C journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ORACLE 12C leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ORACLE 12C related domains to cover and 175 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ORACLE 12C, Java Database Connectivity, Automatic Storage Management, Transaction log, Data model, Oracle Exalogic, Application software, Microsoft SQL Server, Open Database Connectivity, Customer relationship management, .NET Framework, Small and medium-sized enterprises, Software categories, Oracle Corporation, Database transaction, Oracle Reports, Stored procedure, Background process, Computer file, SPARC T-Series, Database normalization, Resource Description Framework, Storage Technology Corporation, Computer hardware, IBM Power Systems, Object-relational database, Oracle Database Appliance, Column-oriented DBMS, Open-source software, Oracle Rdb, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Advanced Queuing, Access control, IBM DB2, Candidate key, Relational database management system, Proprietary software, Multi-model database, Oracle OLAP, File system, Simultaneous multithreading, Oracle Linux, Oracle Spatial and Graph, ORACLE 12C, Principle of least privilege, Unique key, Comparison of object database management systems, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Multimedia, Vector processor, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Net Services, Oracle Enterprise Manager:
ORACLE 12C Critical Criteria:
Reorganize ORACLE 12C management and drive action.
– What are the barriers to increased ORACLE 12C production?
– Does our organization need more ORACLE 12C education?
– What are the business goals ORACLE 12C is aiming to achieve?
Java Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Design Java Database Connectivity management and gather Java Database Connectivity models .
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a ORACLE 12C strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we maintain ORACLE 12Cs Integrity?
Automatic Storage Management Critical Criteria:
Administer Automatic Storage Management tactics and cater for concise Automatic Storage Management education.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate ORACLE 12C delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do mission and objectives affect the ORACLE 12C processes of our organization?
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Jump start Transaction log management and track iterative Transaction log results.
– Are there recognized ORACLE 12C problems?
– Do we have past ORACLE 12C Successes?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Add value to Data model outcomes and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data model projects.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Think about the functions involved in your ORACLE 12C project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are assumptions made in ORACLE 12C stated explicitly?
– Does the ORACLE 12C task fit the clients priorities?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Oracle Exalogic Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Oracle Exalogic results and probe the present value of growth of Oracle Exalogic.
– Which customers cant participate in our ORACLE 12C domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ORACLE 12C is underway?
– How can you negotiate ORACLE 12C successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Application software results and interpret which customers can’t participate in Application software because they lack skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ORACLE 12C product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we ensure that implementations of ORACLE 12C products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether ORACLE 12C goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
Microsoft SQL Server Critical Criteria:
Jump start Microsoft SQL Server tactics and plan concise Microsoft SQL Server education.
– How do we measure improved ORACLE 12C service perception, and satisfaction?
– Can Microsoft SQL Server Express be contacted?
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Trace Open Database Connectivity planning and forecast involvement of future Open Database Connectivity projects in development.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed ORACLE 12C opportunities costing us money?
– What are the short and long-term ORACLE 12C goals?
– What are the Essentials of Internal ORACLE 12C Management?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Customer relationship management decisions and be persistent.
– Why is it the case that crm sfa sales force automation and hr systems are moving to cloud while scm manufacturing financial packages or systems are not moving to cloud?
– In CRM we keep record of email addresses and phone numbers of our customers employees. Will we now need to ask for explicit permission to store them?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– What is your organizations history of meeting recovery time objectives?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– Do you have technology that assist in online monitoring?
– Do you have any monthly volumes of Outbound Calls?
– Does the current CRM system contain a Web Portal?
– What is the vendors reach in a particular market?
– How do you structure your account teams?
– Do reports need to be tweaked or added?
– What is the vendors partner ecosystem?
– Is there enough free disk space?
– What happens to customizations?
– Is the memory load acceptable?
– Why Keep Archives?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Analyze .NET Framework management and arbitrate .NET Framework techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– In a project to restructure ORACLE 12C outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Have you identified your ORACLE 12C key performance indicators?
– Why are ORACLE 12C skills important?
Small and medium-sized enterprises Critical Criteria:
Systematize Small and medium-sized enterprises visions and pioneer acquisition of Small and medium-sized enterprises systems.
– Have the types of risks that may impact ORACLE 12C been identified and analyzed?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Guard Software categories goals and point out improvements in Software categories.
– How would one define ORACLE 12C leadership?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Group Oracle Corporation outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ORACLE 12C. How do we gain traction?
– How can we improve ORACLE 12C?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Database transaction management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Database transaction.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect ORACLE 12C workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent ORACLE 12C services/products?
– To what extent does management recognize ORACLE 12C as a tool to increase the results?
Oracle Reports Critical Criteria:
Discourse Oracle Reports decisions and do something to it.
– Is ORACLE 12C Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ORACLE 12C activities?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Grasp Stored procedure results and correct Stored procedure management by competencies.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ORACLE 12C? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ORACLE 12C into the services that we provide?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ORACLE 12C?
Background process Critical Criteria:
Administer Background process strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if ORACLE 12C does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ORACLE 12C forward?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ORACLE 12C?
Computer file Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer file failures and observe effective Computer file.
– Are all computer files backed up on a regular basis?
– Does ORACLE 12C appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are internal and external ORACLE 12C relations?
SPARC T-Series Critical Criteria:
Be clear about SPARC T-Series leadership and summarize a clear SPARC T-Series focus.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new ORACLE 12C in a volatile global economy?
– How likely is the current ORACLE 12C plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What will drive ORACLE 12C change?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Guard Database normalization tasks and overcome Database normalization skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the ORACLE 12C process?
– Is maximizing ORACLE 12C protection the same as minimizing ORACLE 12C loss?
Resource Description Framework Critical Criteria:
Derive from Resource Description Framework failures and gather practices for scaling Resource Description Framework.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ORACLE 12C values?
– What is the purpose of ORACLE 12C in relation to the mission?
Storage Technology Corporation Critical Criteria:
Canvass Storage Technology Corporation planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Storage Technology Corporation.
– How do your measurements capture actionable ORACLE 12C information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Computer hardware tasks and observe effective Computer hardware.
– Have all basic functions of ORACLE 12C been defined?
– How do we Lead with ORACLE 12C in Mind?
IBM Power Systems Critical Criteria:
Illustrate IBM Power Systems quality and spearhead techniques for implementing IBM Power Systems.
– Can we do ORACLE 12C without complex (expensive) analysis?
Object-relational database Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Object-relational database planning and get answers.
– Is ORACLE 12C dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Oracle Database Appliance Critical Criteria:
Chat re Oracle Database Appliance management and gather Oracle Database Appliance models .
– Do ORACLE 12C rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Check Column-oriented DBMS quality and pioneer acquisition of Column-oriented DBMS systems.
– Is the ORACLE 12C organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ORACLE 12C moving forward?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Chart Open-source software outcomes and gather Open-source software models .
– Consider your own ORACLE 12C project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are all of our ORACLE 12C domains and what do they do?
Oracle Rdb Critical Criteria:
Look at Oracle Rdb planning and look at the big picture.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding ORACLE 12C?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that ORACLE 12C objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Unify Red Hat Enterprise Linux adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Red Hat Enterprise Linux projects.
– Are accountability and ownership for ORACLE 12C clearly defined?
Oracle WebLogic Server Critical Criteria:
Graph Oracle WebLogic Server leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– In what ways are ORACLE 12C vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Oracle Advanced Queuing Critical Criteria:
Match Oracle Advanced Queuing tactics and get the big picture.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic ORACLE 12C objectives?
– What are specific ORACLE 12C Rules to follow?
– How can the value of ORACLE 12C be defined?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Debate over Access control strategies and catalog what business benefits will Access control goals deliver if achieved.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ORACLE 12C strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
– How do we keep improving ORACLE 12C?
IBM DB2 Critical Criteria:
Meet over IBM DB2 decisions and cater for concise IBM DB2 education.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of ORACLE 12C that make it risky?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Unify Candidate key governance and create a map for yourself.
– When a ORACLE 12C manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How to Secure ORACLE 12C?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Reason over Relational database management system decisions and prioritize challenges of Relational database management system.
– Who will provide the final approval of ORACLE 12C deliverables?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Proprietary software engagements and point out improvements in Proprietary software.
Multi-model database Critical Criteria:
Reason over Multi-model database outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Multi-model database projects.
– How to deal with ORACLE 12C Changes?
Oracle OLAP Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Oracle OLAP engagements and report on developing an effective Oracle OLAP strategy.
– Will ORACLE 12C deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
File system Critical Criteria:
Meet over File system tasks and report on developing an effective File system strategy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing ORACLE 12C project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ORACLE 12C project lifecycle?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Simultaneous multithreading Critical Criteria:
Group Simultaneous multithreading management and drive action.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ORACLE 12C project manager?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with ORACLE 12C ?
– What about ORACLE 12C Analysis of results?
Oracle Linux Critical Criteria:
Guide Oracle Linux outcomes and prioritize challenges of Oracle Linux.
Oracle Spatial and Graph Critical Criteria:
Frame Oracle Spatial and Graph tasks and display thorough understanding of the Oracle Spatial and Graph process.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a ORACLE 12C project?
– What potential environmental factors impact the ORACLE 12C effort?
– How do we go about Comparing ORACLE 12C approaches/solutions?
ORACLE 12C Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about ORACLE 12C governance and define ORACLE 12C competency-based leadership.
Principle of least privilege Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Principle of least privilege issues and get answers.
– What is our ORACLE 12C Strategy?
Unique key Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Unique key tasks and check on ways to get started with Unique key.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ORACLE 12C process?
– What business benefits will ORACLE 12C goals deliver if achieved?
– Who needs to know about ORACLE 12C ?
Comparison of object database management systems Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Comparison of object database management systems planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Comparison of object database management systems.
Oracle SQL Developer Critical Criteria:
Grade Oracle SQL Developer adoptions and find out what it really means.
– How can skill-level changes improve ORACLE 12C?
– Why should we adopt a ORACLE 12C framework?
Oracle Fusion Middleware Critical Criteria:
Coach on Oracle Fusion Middleware leadership and cater for concise Oracle Fusion Middleware education.
– What threat is ORACLE 12C addressing?
Oracle Multimedia Critical Criteria:
Guide Oracle Multimedia issues and proactively manage Oracle Multimedia risks.
– What is the total cost related to deploying ORACLE 12C, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting ORACLE 12C with what users do day-to-day?
Vector processor Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Vector processor failures and summarize a clear Vector processor focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ORACLE 12C project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are our ORACLE 12C Processes?
Oracle Data Guard Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Oracle Data Guard projects and define Oracle Data Guard competency-based leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your ORACLE 12C processes?
– Does ORACLE 12C create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Oracle Net Services Critical Criteria:
Face Oracle Net Services failures and stake your claim.
Oracle Enterprise Manager Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Oracle Enterprise Manager tasks and track iterative Oracle Enterprise Manager results.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ORACLE 12C Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ORACLE 12C External links:
Oracle 12c SQL CH. 4 Flashcards | Quizlet
Defining Constraints within CREATE TABLE in Oracle 12c
Install Oracle 12c in Linux 7.x Step by Step – YouTube
Java Database Connectivity External links:
Using the Java Database Connectivity Driver – Oracle
Java Database Connectivity with Oracle – javatpoint
16.2 Java Database Connectivity Practical – YouTube
Automatic Storage Management External links:
Introduction to Oracle Automatic Storage Management
Automatic Storage Management (ASM) in Oracle …
Introduction to Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Transaction log External links:
Transaction Log Truncation – technet.microsoft.com
How to shrink the transaction log file in SQL Server 2005
Recover from a full transaction log in a SQL Server database
Data model External links:
Analysis Data Model (ADaM) | CDISC
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
Oracle Exalogic External links:
Oracle Exalogic – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Enterprise Deployment …
Application software External links:
Ch. 3 Application Software Flashcards | Quizlet
Application Software | Keysight
Application software – ScienceDaily
Microsoft SQL Server External links:
Download Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services …
Open Database Connectivity External links:
[PDF]ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) for MS-Excel
How to use Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) to test …
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) | …
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
.NET Framework External links:
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 for Windows 10 …
.NET Core vs .NET Framework: Choosing a Runtime & How …
Small and medium-sized enterprises External links:
[PDF]Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: …
Software categories External links:
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Pre-Market Trading – NASDAQ.com
ORCL Key Statistics | Oracle Corporation Stock – Yahoo
Database transaction External links:
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …
What is database transaction? – SQL Server Comparison …
Oracle Reports External links:
Oracle Reports Services – Servlet
Oracle Reports Services – Servlet Command Help
oracle reports tutorial for beginners – erpSchools
Stored procedure External links:
How do I call a SQL Server stored procedure from PowerShell?
Background process External links:
Background Processes – Oracle
THE BACKGROUND PROCESS – Nevada Department of …
Background Process. | Adobe Community
Computer file External links:
Computer File Explorer – Android Apps on Google Play
What Is a File? (Computer File Definition) – Lifewire
How to view a computer file extension
SPARC T-Series External links:
Companies using Sun SPARC T-Series Servers – iDataLabs
Database normalization External links:
Description of the database normalization basics
An Introduction to Database Normalization — Mike …
[DOC]Database normalization tutorial ppt
Resource Description Framework External links:
[PDF]1. RDF: Resource Description Framework 2. For …
An Introduction to the Resource Description Framework
Storage Technology Corporation External links:
Storage Technology Corporation – Govcon.com
Storage Technology Corporation – Locations, Sale & …
Storage Technology Corporation Careers and …
Computer hardware External links:
computer hardware A+ Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
Computer Hardware | Computerworld
IBM Power Systems External links:
[PDF]IBM Power Systems HMC Implementation and Usage …
IBM Power Systems Career Center Home
AIX, UNIX for IBM Power Systems | IBM
Object-relational database External links:
[0906.3112v1] Object-Relational Database …
Oracle Database Appliance External links:
Oracle Database Appliance X7-2S, X7-2M, and X7-2-HA
Oracle Database Appliance X6-2-HA – rack-mountable – …
http://www.cdw.com › … › Storage Networking/SAN Software
Oracle Database Appliance X7 Family, Performance …
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS | Robert Goodman
Oracle Rdb External links:
http://Oracle Rdb is a relational database management system (RDBMS) for the Hewlett-Packard OpenVMS operating system. It was originally created by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) in 1984 as part of the VMS Information Architecture, intended to be used for data storage and retrieval by high-level languages and/or other DEC products such as DATATRIEVE, RALLY, and TEAMDATA.
Oracle RDB – Oracle FAQ
[PDF]Oracle Rdb™ A Comparison of SQL Dialects for …
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Download | Red Hat Developers
Red Hat solutions – Red Hat Enterprise Linux | Microsoft Azure
Oracle WebLogic Server External links:
[PDF]Oracle WebLogic Server Enterprise Edition Data Sheet
Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0 – Java Deserialization
Oracle Advanced Queuing External links:
Oracle Advanced Queuing (AQ) table replication (144675)
Oracle Advanced Queuing tips – Burleson Oracle Consulting
Introduction to Oracle Advanced Queuing
Access control External links:
HID® Proximity Card Readers – Secure Access Control
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
IBM DB2 External links:
Toad for IBM DB2 LUW – Quest
2 Creating and Configuring an IBM DB2 Database – Oracle
IBM DB2 JDBC Driver Versions and Downloads – United …
Candidate key External links:
Finding Candidate Key | Database Management System
SUPER key | CANDIDATE KEY | PRIMARY key | DBMS | part …
A Guide to the Candidate Key – ThoughtCo
Relational database management system External links:
What does Relational Database Management System …
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) – Techopedia.com
What is a Relational Database Management System? | …
Proprietary software External links:
Disadvantages of Proprietary Software | Chron.com
Proprietary Software for Free | USC Spatial Sciences Institute
What is Proprietary Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Multi-model database External links:
Why a Multi-Model Database? – orientdb.com
NoSQL databases, ArangoDB is a native multi-model database
Why ArangoDB nosql multi-model database that scales
Oracle OLAP External links:
Oracle OLAP – Oracle FAQ
[PDF]Oracle olap pdf – loqesyje.files.wordpress.com
Oracle OLAP DML Reference, 11g Release 1 (11.1)
File system External links:
Description of the FAT32 File System – support.microsoft.com
What Is a File System & What Are the Different Kinds?
B-File System – Official Site
Simultaneous multithreading External links:
[PDF]Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT)
[PDF]z Systems Simultaneous Multithreading Revolution
What is simultaneous multithreading? Webopedia …
Oracle Linux External links:
Oracle Linux – Oracle FAQ
Oracle Linux 7 Documentation Library
Oracle Linux 6 Documentation Library
Oracle Spatial and Graph External links:
Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG – Google+
ORACLE 12C External links:
How to install oracle 12c on Linux – YouTube
Oracle 12c SQL CH. 4 Flashcards | Quizlet
WebLogic Server 10.3.6 Support for Oracle 12c Database
Principle of least privilege External links:
The Principle of Least Privilege Access in the Cloud – Xgility
What is the principle of least privilege?
Oracle SQL Developer External links:
Installing Oracle SQL Developer
Oracle Fusion Middleware External links:
Welcome to GoSOLAR — Oracle Fusion Middleware — …
Oracle Fusion Middleware Forms Services
Oracle Fusion Middleware | Oracle
Oracle Multimedia External links:
Oracle Multimedia Tuning Tips for DBAs – docs.oracle.com
Vector processor External links:
Embedded vector processor runs software-defined radio …
[PDF]A RISC-V Vector Processor With Simultaneous …
What is a Vector Processor? – Definition from Techopedia
Oracle Data Guard External links:
Oracle Data Guard Broker Concepts
GoldenGate or Oracle Data Guard – VitalSoftTech
Oracle Net Services External links:
Oracle Net Services – YouTube
Oracle Enterprise Manager External links:
Introduction to Oracle Enterprise Manager Licensing