What is involved in Data replication
Find out what the related areas are that Data replication connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data replication thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data replication journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data replication leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data replication related domains to cover and 201 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data replication, Asynchronous I/O, Atomic broadcast, Atomic operation, Block device, Change data capture, Cloud computing, Cluster manager, Computer hardware, Computer network, Data storage device, Database management system, Deterministic finite automaton, Device driver, Disaster Recovery, Disk array controller, Disk mirroring, Distributed computing, Distributed concurrency control, Distributed fault-tolerant file systems, Distributed filesystem, Distributed lock manager, Distributed parallel fault-tolerant file systems, Distributed shared memory, Fault-tolerant computer system, File system, Filter driver, Hard disk, High-availability cluster, Integrated Authority File, Journaling file system, Kernel driver, Lazy replication, Load balancing, Log Shipping, Microsoft Cluster Server, Mirror website, Multi-master replication, One-copy serializability, Operating system, Optimistic replication, Paxos algorithm, Process group, Quality of service, Recovery point objective, Software transactional memory, Speed of light, Spread Toolkit, State machine replication, System Center Data Protection Manager, Transaction log, Transactional data, Transactional replication, Virtual synchrony, Wide area network:
Data replication Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Data replication planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data replication projects.
– In the case of a Data replication project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Data replication project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Data replication project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Data replication systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the barriers to increased Data replication production?
Asynchronous I/O Critical Criteria:
Guide Asynchronous I/O adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Asynchronous I/O results.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Data replication into the services that we provide?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Data replication move?
– What are the business goals Data replication is aiming to achieve?
Atomic broadcast Critical Criteria:
Refer to Atomic broadcast projects and shift your focus.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Data replication Management?
– How to deal with Data replication Changes?
Atomic operation Critical Criteria:
Add value to Atomic operation results and probe the present value of growth of Atomic operation.
– Are there Data replication problems defined?
– Is Data replication Required?
Block device Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Block device issues and acquire concise Block device education.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Data replication is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do those selected for the Data replication team have a good general understanding of what Data replication is all about?
– What are specific Data replication Rules to follow?
Change data capture Critical Criteria:
Scan Change data capture projects and test out new things.
– What vendors make products that address the Data replication needs?
– How do we Improve Data replication service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we go about Securing Data replication?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Chart Cloud computing projects and intervene in Cloud computing processes and leadership.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Provider viability: what happens to your organizations applications and data in the event that the provider goes out of business?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– There are issues relating to policy and access. if your data is stored abroad whose policy do you adhere to?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT service management ?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– what is the future of private cloud?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Cluster manager Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Cluster manager goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Cluster manager projects.
– Will Data replication have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Data replication, including any consulting or professional services?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Computer hardware visions and improve Computer hardware service perception.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data replication forward?
– What is the source of the strategies for Data replication strengthening and reform?
– Who will provide the final approval of Data replication deliverables?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Computer network management and cater for concise Computer network education.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Data replication processes?
– How will you measure your Data replication effectiveness?
– What will drive Data replication change?
Data storage device Critical Criteria:
Survey Data storage device strategies and get answers.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data replication? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does our organization need more Data replication education?
– What are our Data replication Processes?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Adapt Database management system quality and reduce Database management system costs.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Data replication goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What business benefits will Data replication goals deliver if achieved?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– What is our formula for success in Data replication ?
Deterministic finite automaton Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Deterministic finite automaton engagements and ask questions.
– Do Data replication rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Do we all define Data replication in the same way?
– Why should we adopt a Data replication framework?
Device driver Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Device driver governance and perfect Device driver conflict management.
– Does Data replication include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Data replication in a volatile global economy?
– What about Data replication Analysis of results?
Disaster Recovery Critical Criteria:
Track Disaster Recovery leadership and improve Disaster Recovery service perception.
– You work as a network administrator for mcrobert inc. the company has a tcp/ip-based network. which of the following information should be documented to facilitate disaster recovery?
– Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
– Has Management the adequacy of recovery team coverage for the disaster recovery and business continuation plan and the frequency of such reviews?
– Do we Assess the severity of damages and do we know when damages are enough to warrant activation of all or part of the disaster recovery plan?
– There are many steps to disaster recovery, and it is important to determine if you can take these steps alone. So who needs to help you?
– Can existing lines of credit be accessed (and increased if necessary) to fund the reopening of the business?
– Incorporated lessons from running your business prior to the disaster into your recovery plan?
– Incorporated your analysis of the market conditions postdisaster into your recovery plan?
– What types of infrastructure are necessary to support post-disaster re-development?
– The actions taken to the restarts are appropriate and minimize down time?
– Is the application designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– What are we doing related to disaster recovery planning & programs?
– How often do you fully test your disaster recovery capabilities?
– What are the advantages disadvantages of saas drp solutions?
– Do you have a tested IT disaster recovery plan?
– What types of businesses will be impacted?
– What does our Disaster Recovery Plan look like?
– What is disaster recovery testing?
– What is the scope of bc plans?
– Equipment in working order?
Disk array controller Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Disk array controller risks and find the essential reading for Disk array controller researchers.
– Think of your Data replication project. what are the main functions?
– Is the scope of Data replication defined?
Disk mirroring Critical Criteria:
Focus on Disk mirroring risks and catalog what business benefits will Disk mirroring goals deliver if achieved.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Data replication?
– In what ways are Data replication vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Coach on Distributed computing strategies and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Distributed computing.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Data replication process?
– How can you measure Data replication in a systematic way?
Distributed concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Derive from Distributed concurrency control risks and reduce Distributed concurrency control costs.
Distributed fault-tolerant file systems Critical Criteria:
Chat re Distributed fault-tolerant file systems projects and transcribe Distributed fault-tolerant file systems as tomorrows backbone for success.
– When a Data replication manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is Data replication Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How would one define Data replication leadership?
Distributed filesystem Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Distributed filesystem risks and oversee implementation of Distributed filesystem.
– Do the Data replication decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we know that any Data replication analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Distributed lock manager Critical Criteria:
Deduce Distributed lock manager management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Have you identified your Data replication key performance indicators?
– What are the long-term Data replication goals?
Distributed parallel fault-tolerant file systems Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Distributed parallel fault-tolerant file systems outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Distributed parallel fault-tolerant file systems projects.
– What are the disruptive Data replication technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is Data replication dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Distributed shared memory Critical Criteria:
Infer Distributed shared memory results and track iterative Distributed shared memory results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Data replication project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are assumptions made in Data replication stated explicitly?
Fault-tolerant computer system Critical Criteria:
Own Fault-tolerant computer system tasks and cater for concise Fault-tolerant computer system education.
– Which Data replication goals are the most important?
File system Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on File system failures and intervene in File system processes and leadership.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data replication processes of our organization?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Data replication activities?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Filter driver Critical Criteria:
Boost Filter driver decisions and arbitrate Filter driver techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Data replication strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data replication project?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Data replication that make it risky?
Hard disk Critical Criteria:
Shape Hard disk adoptions and revise understanding of Hard disk architectures.
High-availability cluster Critical Criteria:
Chart High-availability cluster planning and finalize the present value of growth of High-availability cluster.
– What are the short and long-term Data replication goals?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Chat re Integrated Authority File governance and intervene in Integrated Authority File processes and leadership.
– For your Data replication project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does Data replication create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Journaling file system Critical Criteria:
Map Journaling file system planning and intervene in Journaling file system processes and leadership.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data replication agendas for the next 3 years?
– How much does Data replication help?
Kernel driver Critical Criteria:
Mix Kernel driver engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Data replication project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the key elements of your Data replication performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Why is Data replication important for you now?
Lazy replication Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Lazy replication decisions and research ways can we become the Lazy replication company that would put us out of business.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Data replication ?
– How do we go about Comparing Data replication approaches/solutions?
Load balancing Critical Criteria:
Design Load balancing adoptions and test out new things.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data replication?
– Are accountability and ownership for Data replication clearly defined?
– What is a feature of dns server load balancing?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
Log Shipping Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Log Shipping tasks and probe the present value of growth of Log Shipping.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Data replication with what users do day-to-day?
– Do we have past Data replication Successes?
Microsoft Cluster Server Critical Criteria:
Value Microsoft Cluster Server governance and correct Microsoft Cluster Server management by competencies.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Data replication opportunities costing us money?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Data replication objectives?
Mirror website Critical Criteria:
Merge Mirror website tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Mirror website.
– Among the Data replication product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Multi-master replication Critical Criteria:
Participate in Multi-master replication planning and achieve a single Multi-master replication view and bringing data together.
– what is the best design framework for Data replication organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
One-copy serializability Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re One-copy serializability goals and slay a dragon.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Data replication information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How important is Data replication to the user organizations mission?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Understand Operating system decisions and oversee Operating system management by competencies.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– How to Secure Data replication?
Optimistic replication Critical Criteria:
Judge Optimistic replication tasks and develop and take control of the Optimistic replication initiative.
– Is maximizing Data replication protection the same as minimizing Data replication loss?
– Have all basic functions of Data replication been defined?
Paxos algorithm Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Paxos algorithm failures and shift your focus.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data replication process?
Process group Critical Criteria:
Participate in Process group decisions and explore and align the progress in Process group.
– Who needs to know about Data replication ?
– What is Effective Data replication?
Quality of service Critical Criteria:
Chart Quality of service results and gather Quality of service models .
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data replication moving forward?
– What level of service or quality of service should the customer expect?
– How do we Identify specific Data replication investment and emerging trends?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Quality of Service Met?
– Is our Quality of Service Met?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
Recovery point objective Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Recovery point objective engagements and change contexts.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data replication processes?
– Which remote replication mode provides a near-zero recovery point objective (rpo)?
– What is our System Recovery Point Objective RPO (how current should the data be)?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Data replication effort?
– How is the term recovery point objective (rpo) defined?
– What is our definition of recovery point objective?
– What is the recovery point objective?
Software transactional memory Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Software transactional memory engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Data replication leader?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Data replication requirements in detail?
– How will you know that the Data replication project has been successful?
Speed of light Critical Criteria:
Check Speed of light management and acquire concise Speed of light education.
Spread Toolkit Critical Criteria:
Understand Spread Toolkit tactics and learn.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Data replication services/products?
– How do we maintain Data replications Integrity?
State machine replication Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on State machine replication planning and report on developing an effective State machine replication strategy.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data replication project?
– What are current Data replication Paradigms?
System Center Data Protection Manager Critical Criteria:
Probe System Center Data Protection Manager projects and mentor System Center Data Protection Manager customer orientation.
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Trace Transaction log risks and oversee implementation of Transaction log.
– What are our needs in relation to Data replication skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the purpose of Data replication in relation to the mission?
Transactional data Critical Criteria:
Drive Transactional data failures and gather Transactional data models .
– Consider your own Data replication project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do I transform transactional data into useful information that people can access securely and effectively?
Transactional replication Critical Criteria:
Merge Transactional replication goals and adjust implementation of Transactional replication.
– How likely is the current Data replication plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are internal and external Data replication relations?
Virtual synchrony Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Virtual synchrony engagements and remodel and develop an effective Virtual synchrony strategy.
Wide area network Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Wide area network tactics and intervene in Wide area network processes and leadership.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data replication Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data replication External links:
Data Replication and Synchronization Guidance
Data Replication for Disaster-resilient Information Platforms
Asynchronous I/O External links:
GitHub – tokio-rs/tokio: Asynchronous I/O for Rust
http://In computer science, asynchronous I/O is a form of input/output processing that permits other processing to continue before the transmission has finished. Input and output (I/O) operations on a computer can be extremely slow compared to the processing of data.
GitHub – libuv/libuv: Cross-platform asynchronous I/O
Atomic broadcast External links:
[PDF]Secure Causal Atomic Broadcast, Revisited
[PDF]Quick atomic broadcast – link.springer.com
Atomic operation External links:
What is Atomic Operation? Webopedia Definition
Atomic operation in Java (Example) – Coderwall
What is an Atomic Operation? – Definition from Techopedia
Block device External links:
Network Block Device
Block device – Pin Eight
Block Device | Verizon Community
Change data capture External links:
Change Data Capture – Matt Masson
SQL Server: Change Data Capture | Pluralsight
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | DevOps
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cluster manager External links:
Working with Roles in Failover Cluster Manager – Altaro
Overview of HPC Cluster Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Computer hardware External links:
Computer Hardware Inc – Official Site
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
Computer network External links:
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
Technical Support | Computer Repair | Computer Network
Data storage device External links:
Data Storage Device – Leistad, Geirr I.
Data storage device Facts for Kids | KidzSearch.com
Database management system External links:
Database Management System – Lucidea
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB …
Database Management System (DBMS) – Techopedia.com
Device driver External links:
Graphics device driver error code 43 – support.microsoft.com
Disaster Recovery External links:
National Disaster Recovery Framework (NDRF) Overview – …
SCDRO – South Carolina Disaster Recovery Office
Disk array controller External links:
A3706-69107 – Hot Swap Disk Array Controller Module
Disk mirroring External links:
Migrate Data with Disk Mirroring – YouTube
What is Disk Mirroring? – Definition from Techopedia
What is disk mirroring? Webopedia Definition
Distributed computing External links:
Learning TensorFlow :: Distributed Computing with …
[ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN – Distributed Computing made …
Distributed concurrency control External links:
[PDF]An Evaluation of Distributed Concurrency Control – …
What is DISTRIBUTED CONCURRENCY CONTROL? …
[PDF]Distributed Concurrency Control Based on Limited Wait …
Distributed fault-tolerant file systems External links:
[PDF]Distributed Fault-Tolerant File Systems
Distributed lock manager External links:
GitHub – temoto/dlock: Distributed lock manager
Integrated Distributed Lock Manager – Oracle
Apache Helix – Distributed Lock Manager
Distributed shared memory External links:
Lecture 13 – Distributed Shared Memory – YouTube
[PDF]Chapter 12: Distributed Shared Memory
[PDF]CHAPTER 7: DISTRIBUTED SHARED MEMORY
Fault-tolerant computer system External links:
Fault-Tolerant Computer System Design, 1/e – prenhall.com
File system External links:
Nov 02, 2017 · Download Ext2 File System Driver for Windows for free. A Linux ext2/ext3 file system driver for Windows. Ext2Fsd is an …
Formatting a USB Flash Drive to NTFS file system
B-File System – Official Site
Filter driver External links:
What is an Intel HID event filter driver? – Quora
Hard disk External links:
ReadyNAS Hard Disk Compatibility List | Answer – Netgear
Disk Check – Check your hard disk for errors and fix them
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Journaling file system External links:
What is journaling file system? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Encryption, loop device and journaling file system on Linux
Journaling File System | Niktips’s Blog
Kernel driver External links:
Kernel driver crash – NVIDIA FIX!!! – YouTube
winapi – What is a Windows Kernel Driver? – Stack Overflow
Lazy replication External links:
[PDF]Chapter 7: Lazy Replication l – KIT
Load balancing External links:
Light Wallet Servers / Load Balancing Service – IOTA Support
Traffic Manager – Cloud load balancing | Microsoft Azure
Load Balancer | Load Balancing – KEMP Technologies
Log Shipping External links:
How to configure security for SQL Server log shipping
What is SQL Server log shipping?
About Log Shipping (SQL Server) | Microsoft Docs
Microsoft Cluster Server External links:
Registry replication in Microsoft Cluster Server
How to turn on cluster logging in Microsoft Cluster Server
Mirror website External links:
The Mind Mirror Research – The Mind Mirror Website
The Vilistus Mind Mirror 6 – The Mind Mirror Website
Operating system External links:
nCino Bank Operating System
Which Windows operating system am I running?
KAR Management Operating System (MOS) – Login
Optimistic replication External links:
CiteSeerX — Optimistic replication
Measuring the Quality of Service of Optimistic Replication
Paxos algorithm External links:
CiteSeerX — Revisiting the Paxos algorithm
paxos algorithm – YouTube
Paxos Algorithm | Jianfeng’s Blog
Process group External links:
Dynamic Process Group, Inc.
plasma process group | ion beam solutions
Quality of service External links:
Quality of Service (QoS) | Vonage Business
What is Quality of Service (QoS)? – Definition from Techopedia
How To Measure Quality of Service | Service Quality
Software transactional memory External links:
Software Transactional Memory in Go – dev.to
Deuce STM – Java Software Transactional Memory
Speed of light External links:
What Einstein Got Wrong About the Speed of Light | Time
LinguaLift – Learn languages at the speed of light
Spread Toolkit External links:
LAMP and the Spread Toolkit – O’Reilly Media – ONLamp.com
[PDF]The Spread Toolkit: Architecture and Performance
The Spread Toolkit – Download
State machine replication External links:
[PDF]Practical State Machine Replication with Conﬁdentiality
Transaction log External links:
Shrinking the Transaction Log – technet.microsoft.com
Transaction Log Truncation – technet.microsoft.com
Transactional data External links:
[PDF]Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) Requirements
Nowcast – Up To The Minute Transactional Data In Real Estate
Transactional replication External links:
Skipping Errors in Transactional Replication
Virtual synchrony External links:
Virtual Synchrony Guarantees for Cyber-Physical Systems
CiteSeerX — Extended Virtual Synchrony
Wide area network External links:
What Is a Wide Area Network (WAN) and How Does It Work?
What is WAN (Wide Area Network)? – Computer Hope
Repeater List | WANRS – Wide Area Network Repeater System