What is involved in MDM Governance
Find out what the related areas are that MDM Governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a MDM Governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its MDM Governance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward MDM Governance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which MDM Governance related domains to cover and 282 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
MDM Governance, Data governance, Asset Description Metadata Schema, Basel I, Basel II, Basel II Accord, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Continuous improvement, Corporate data, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, DM Review Magazine, Data Protection Directive, Data mapping, Data profiling, Data quality, Data steward, Decision making, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, General Data Protection Regulation, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, ISO/IEC 38500, ISO/TC 215, Information Architecture, Information governance, Information security, Information technology, Information technology controls, Information technology governance, Knowledge worker, Line function, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Mergers and acquisitions, Multistakeholder governance model, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Operational risk management, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Project management, Quality control, SOA governance, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Security sector governance and reform, Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules, Simulation Governance, Six Sigma, Soil governance, Supply chain, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Universal Data Element Framework, Website governance, World Governance Index:
MDM Governance Critical Criteria:
Graph MDM Governance engagements and optimize MDM Governance leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is MDM Governance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact MDM Governance been identified and analyzed?
– What is our MDM Governance Strategy?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Derive from Data governance outcomes and develop and take control of the Data governance initiative.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Can you name any software product that has a tuning process (when one part changes or has new components added or a different vendor adds something to it, all parts are evaluated)?
– Once a rule is created or a data-related decision is made, the organization will be ready to act on it. who should do what, and when?
– Who will be responsible, accountable, consulted and/or informed for decisions regarding these key enterprise data processes?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– Who has decision and/or input rights for the decisions that must be made concerning your key data processes?
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
– What technical specifications should we build into our infrastructure to produce quality data?
– What process should be implemented to review and approve requests for information?
– Backup considerations how often. how does it get refreshed when there is a crash?
– How representative is twitter sentiment analysis relative to our customer base?
– What could your organization look like with a mature data governance program?
– When is the best time to discover data opportunities?
– Is there a process in place to examine query logs?
– How will decisions be made and monitored?
– What else are you trying to accomplish?
– Who owns the data that is collected?
– Can Data Quality be improved?
– How do we put them to use?
– Is the data available?
Asset Description Metadata Schema Critical Criteria:
Review Asset Description Metadata Schema quality and customize techniques for implementing Asset Description Metadata Schema controls.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if MDM Governance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Think about the functions involved in your MDM Governance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is the MDM Governance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Basel I Critical Criteria:
Devise Basel I goals and define Basel I competency-based leadership.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of MDM Governance?
– What is our formula for success in MDM Governance ?
Basel II Critical Criteria:
Align Basel II management and explain and analyze the challenges of Basel II.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to MDM Governance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the short and long-term MDM Governance goals?
– Have all basic functions of MDM Governance been defined?
Basel II Accord Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Basel II Accord tasks and perfect Basel II Accord conflict management.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new MDM Governance in a volatile global economy?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to MDM Governance?
– What are the long-term MDM Governance goals?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Chief governance officer visions and budget for Chief governance officer challenges.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good MDM Governance project manager?
– Are there MDM Governance problems defined?
– Are we Assessing MDM Governance and Risk?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Climate governance projects and reduce Climate governance costs.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about MDM Governance. How do we gain traction?
– How likely is the current MDM Governance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Are accountability and ownership for MDM Governance clearly defined?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Clinical governance adoptions and achieve a single Clinical governance view and bringing data together.
– Can we add value to the current MDM Governance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do those selected for the MDM Governance team have a good general understanding of what MDM Governance is all about?
– How do we Lead with MDM Governance in Mind?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Collaborative governance planning and proactively manage Collaborative governance risks.
– How can you negotiate MDM Governance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How can you measure MDM Governance in a systematic way?
Continuous improvement Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Continuous improvement decisions and report on setting up Continuous improvement without losing ground.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your MDM Governance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent MDM Governance services/products?
– So, how do you avoid getting wrapped up in the complexities and use systems thinking to guide change and continuous improvement?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– How do we place an emphasis on continuous improvement?
– Is a MDM Governance Team Work effort in place?
Corporate data Critical Criteria:
Grade Corporate data adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Corporate data.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Which of the SaaS employees has root and database access, and will anything prevent them from getting access to your corporate data?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your MDM Governance activities?
– What are the usability implications of MDM Governance actions?
– How can skill-level changes improve MDM Governance?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Corporate governance leadership and maintain Corporate governance for success.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as MDM Governance leaders?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of MDM Governance activities?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Cultural governance tactics and differentiate in coordinating Cultural governance.
– How do your measurements capture actionable MDM Governance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
DM Review Magazine Critical Criteria:
Merge DM Review Magazine tasks and test out new things.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of MDM Governance into the services that we provide?
– Among the MDM Governance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are specific MDM Governance Rules to follow?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Data Protection Directive risks and devise Data Protection Directive key steps.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for MDM Governance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What threat is MDM Governance addressing?
Data mapping Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Data mapping quality and ask questions.
– To what extent does management recognize MDM Governance as a tool to increase the results?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing MDM Governance?
– Do MDM Governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Data profiling Critical Criteria:
Apply Data profiling engagements and observe effective Data profiling.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our MDM Governance agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the Essentials of Internal MDM Governance Management?
– What are current MDM Governance Paradigms?
– Do we do data profiling?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Guard Data quality outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Data quality.
– Review availability, completeness and timeliness of reports from all service delivery points. how many reports should there have been from all service delivery points?
– What should I do if none of my candidate designs will generate data that satisfy my performance or acceptance criteria?
– What percentage of eligibles are not included on the data file or what percentage of those mandated are not compliant?
– Do we double check that the data collected follows the plans and procedures for data collection?
– What investigations/analyses have been conducted that reveal Data Quality characteristics?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– Which items are subject to revision either by editing or updating data values?
– What kinds of practical constraints on collecting data should you identify?
– Missing values and defaults are indistinguishable too many missing values?
– Does the observed (discrete) distribution match the assumed distribution?
– Accessibility: is the data easily accessible, understandable, and usable?
– What are the data quality requirements required by the business user?
– What is the proportion of duplicate records on the data file?
– What is the lowest level for which you have data?
– Completeness: is all necessary data present?
– What do we mean by Data Quality ?
– Why is Data Quality necessary?
– How big should the sample be?
– Is the information accurate?
Data steward Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Data steward leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Data steward information.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding MDM Governance?
– How do we manage MDM Governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do we have past MDM Governance Successes?
– Other data stewards?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Decision making management and adjust implementation of Decision making.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with MDM Governance ?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
– Is the scope of MDM Governance defined?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Audit Earth system governance outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Earth system governance information.
– How much does MDM Governance help?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Ecclesiastical polity failures and look in other fields.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a MDM Governance project?
– Is MDM Governance Required?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Environmental, social and corporate governance strategies and ask questions.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the MDM Governance process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed MDM Governance opportunities costing us money?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Environmental governance projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Environmental governance services.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once MDM Governance is underway?
– Does MDM Governance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we all define MDM Governance in the same way?
General Data Protection Regulation Critical Criteria:
Set goals for General Data Protection Regulation tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we measure improved MDM Governance service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Supporting MDM Governance documentation required?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Debate over Global governance goals and innovate what needs to be done with Global governance.
– What is the source of the strategies for MDM Governance strengthening and reform?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic MDM Governance objectives?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Good governance quality and finalize the present value of growth of Good governance.
– What will drive MDM Governance change?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Refer to Governance, risk management, and compliance issues and get answers.
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Study Governance in higher education leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Governance in higher education because they lack skills.
– What are the disruptive MDM Governance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
ISO/IEC 38500 Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about ISO/IEC 38500 failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your MDM Governance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we go about Comparing MDM Governance approaches/solutions?
– Why should we adopt a MDM Governance framework?
ISO/TC 215 Critical Criteria:
Grade ISO/TC 215 decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure ISO/TC 215 is getting what it needs.
– What are our needs in relation to MDM Governance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why is MDM Governance important for you now?
– Are there recognized MDM Governance problems?
Information Architecture Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Information Architecture tactics and find out.
– Decisions about which terms to include need to be made in the context of how broad and how large a labeling system is required. First, determine if the labeling system has obvious gaps. Does it encompass all the possibilities that your site may eventually need to include?
– Are the appropriate metadata standards including those for encoding and transmission of metadata information established?
– Are we using ontology standards such as OWL and RDF in our information architecture or data management practices?
– Does the information generation, consumption and/or access conform to agency specific and government regulations?
– What are the 5-10 most frequently asked questions (or requested pieces of information) by those who contact you?
– The kind of information the user wants: Do they want just a taste, or are they doing comprehensive research?
– Is the accountability clearly established for the accuracy and consistency and timeliness of metadata?
– You must put yourself into the shoes of the intended user. How do they see the information?
– Are business goals and objectives a direct translation of the companys vision statement?
– Is there a mechanism to search related information based on information semantics?
– How can I set up a good information architecture for my site seo efforts?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– Do Nondomain Experts Enlist the Strategies of Domain Experts?
– Identify your audience: who are your main user groups?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is there a prescriptive presentation format?
– Is it obvious where links lead you?
– Do you need a taxonomy strategy?
– Image Search: What is the task?
– Is there a metadata strategy?
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Information governance quality and budget for Information governance challenges.
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a MDM Governance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– Who will provide the final approval of MDM Governance deliverables?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Information security governance and look in other fields.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Does the ISMS policy provide a framework for setting objectives and establishes an overall sense of direction and principles for action with regard to information security?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Have the roles and responsibilities for information security been clearly defined within the company?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Are information security policies reviewed at least once a year and updated as needed?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– Is information security ensured when using mobile computing and tele-working facilities?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– Is information security an it function within the company?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– Is information security managed within the organization?
– What is information security?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Analyze Information technology results and point out improvements in Information technology.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– Will MDM Governance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Information technology controls Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Information technology controls failures and overcome Information technology controls skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this MDM Governance process?
– Does our organization need more MDM Governance education?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Information technology governance adoptions and report on setting up Information technology governance without losing ground.
– When a MDM Governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we keep improving MDM Governance?
Knowledge worker Critical Criteria:
Adapt Knowledge worker tactics and intervene in Knowledge worker processes and leadership.
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Think of your MDM Governance project. what are the main functions?
– What business benefits will MDM Governance goals deliver if achieved?
Line function Critical Criteria:
Discourse Line function governance and gather practices for scaling Line function.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations MDM Governance values?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Local governance risks and mentor Local governance customer orientation.
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Check Market governance mechanism goals and drive action.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate MDM Governance delivery for example is new software needed?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Master data management risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does MDM Governance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– What is the purpose of MDM Governance in relation to the mission?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Align Mergers and acquisitions goals and work towards be a leading Mergers and acquisitions expert.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once MDM Governance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What management system can we use to leverage the MDM Governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Pilot Multistakeholder governance model outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Multistakeholder governance model systems.
– What are our best practices for minimizing MDM Governance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the MDM Governance project lifecycle?
Network governance Critical Criteria:
See the value of Network governance adoptions and find the essential reading for Network governance researchers.
– Is there any existing MDM Governance governance structure?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Ocean governance projects and arbitrate Ocean governance techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether MDM Governance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are assumptions made in MDM Governance stated explicitly?
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Mine Open-source governance strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Does MDM Governance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the MDM Governance requirements in detail?
– How is the value delivered by MDM Governance being measured?
Operational risk management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Operational risk management outcomes and gather Operational risk management models .
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a MDM Governance project?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving MDM Governance forward?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Political party governance governance and define what do we need to start doing with Political party governance.
– What are internal and external MDM Governance relations?
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Private governance decisions and customize techniques for implementing Private governance controls.
– How do we ensure that implementations of MDM Governance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Guard Project governance engagements and gather practices for scaling Project governance.
– Is MDM Governance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Boost Project management planning and adjust implementation of Project management.
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Are there contextual conditions, such as the size of the project or nature of the task, that signal a better fit for agile versus traditional project management approaches?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– What is the Technical aspect of Project Management?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– Velocity -how fast are we going?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– Needs project management?
– What is scrum?
– When is done done?
Quality control Critical Criteria:
Categorize Quality control management and stake your claim.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– What policies do we need to develop or enhance to ensure the quality control of data gathered?
– What quality control measures will be used to ensure the program progresses as planned?
– Do we regularly review and update its Data Quality control procedures?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– What is your quality control system?
– What about quality control? Defects?
– What about quality control?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Adapt SOA governance issues and look in other fields.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that MDM Governance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How to deal with MDM Governance Changes?
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Probe Sarbanes-Oxley Act visions and get going.
– In what ways are MDM Governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who needs to know about MDM Governance ?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Drive Security sector governance and reform issues and tour deciding if Security sector governance and reform progress is made.
Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules issues and figure out ways to motivate other Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules users.
– How would one define MDM Governance leadership?
Simulation Governance Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Simulation Governance strategies and get the big picture.
– How do we maintain MDM Governances Integrity?
– What are our MDM Governance Processes?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Consult on Six Sigma decisions and report on developing an effective Six Sigma strategy.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Does MDM Governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Soil governance engagements and ask questions.
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
See the value of Supply chain planning and handle a jump-start course to Supply chain.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– Does Supply Chain Integration Mediate the Relationships between Product/Process Strategy and Service Performance?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Merge Sustainable Governance Indicators goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Sustainable Governance Indicators strategies.
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Participate in Technology governance failures and improve Technology governance service perception.
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Transnational governance failures and prioritize challenges of Transnational governance.
– How will you measure your MDM Governance effectiveness?
Universal Data Element Framework Critical Criteria:
Unify Universal Data Element Framework quality and finalize specific methods for Universal Data Element Framework acceptance.
– what is the best design framework for MDM Governance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Unify Website governance outcomes and summarize a clear Website governance focus.
– In the case of a MDM Governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a MDM Governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any MDM Governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a MDM Governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the MDM Governance process available?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot World Governance Index tasks and get answers.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the MDM Governance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
MDM Governance External links:
MDM Governance Summit (May 2018), London UK – …
Data governance External links:
[PDF]Data Governance Overview – Oklahoma – Welcome to …
What is data governance (DG)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – DATAVERSITY
Asset Description Metadata Schema External links:
Asset Description Metadata Schema (ADMS)
[PDF]ASSET DESCRIPTION METADATA SCHEMA …
Basel I External links:
[PDF]Public Comment, Basel I-A, Sallie Mae
[PDF]Ekkehard W. Stegemann, Basel I – vanderbilt.edu
Basel I – Investopedia
Basel II External links:
What is Basel II? – Video | Investopedia
Turmoil reveals the inadequacy of Basel II – Financial Times
What is Basel II? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Basel II Accord External links:
Basel II Accord To Guard Against Financial Shocks
Basel II Accord | Basel Ii | Capital Requirement
Basel II Accord Requirements: Risk Management & …
Chief governance officer External links:
Chief Governance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Governance Officer, OSGE | Devex
Climate governance External links:
Climate Governance Experiments | Matthew J. Hoffmann
Experiments in climate governance – A systematic review …
It’s time for new climate governance – from below
Clinical governance External links:
[PPT]Clinical Governance – University of Pittsburgh
[PDF]Definition of Clinical Governance – KZN HEALTH
Clinical Governance Essays – ManyEssays.com
Collaborative governance External links:
Collaborative Governance Home Page – Mass General
Consortium on Collaborative Governance | Bedrosian …
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Continuous improvement External links:
[PDF]Title: Continuous Improvement Manager – …
Continuous Improvement – About FedEx
Continuous Improvement Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Corporate data External links:
Corporate Data | Corporate Information | Daikin Global
Ceridian Corporate Data | Corporate Information | Ceridian
Corporate Data Warehouse (CDW)
Corporate governance External links:
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – PepsiCo
Cultural governance External links:
Cultural Governance in Contemporary China: “Re …
Cultural governance in contemporary China: popular …
[PDF]Cultural Governance and Development in Vietnam
DM Review Magazine External links:
[PDF]Product Review published in DM Review Magazine, …
DRM – DM Review Magazine | AcronymAttic
GreatLists.com: DM Review Magazine Recipients list
Data Protection Directive External links:
European Union Data Protection Directive Privacy Statement
Data Protection Directive
http://The Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) is a European Union directive adopted in 1995 which regulates the processing of personal data within the European Union.
Data mapping External links:
[PDF]Job Title: Data Mapping and Process Automation …
What is Data Mapping? – Bridging the Gap
Data profiling External links:
Data Analysis | Data Profiling | Experian Data Quality
Data Profiling – FREE download Data Profiling
Data quality External links:
Data quality (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]TITLE: Data Quality Assessment Framework for ITU
ISO Data Quality – NOAA Environmental Data Management …
Data steward External links:
Seiner’s Data Steward Rules | TDAN.com
20 Best Title:(data Steward) jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Data Steward Salary – PayScale
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Mayo Clinic Shared Decision Making National Resource Center
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Environmental governance External links:
Environmental Governance | A research collaboration …
Freiburg Forum on Environmental Governance 2014 – …
Reconfiguring environmental governance: Towards a …
General Data Protection Regulation External links:
GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation
[PDF]General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
[PDF]EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – IAPP
Global governance External links:
[PDF]The Multinational Corporation and Global Governance
Governance, risk management, and compliance External links:
Career Path – Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance …
ISO/IEC 38500 External links:
ISO/IEC 38500—the international standard for IT Governance
ISO/IEC 38500: The IT Governance Standard on JSTOR
ISO/TC 215 External links:
ISO/TC 215- Health Informatics | HIMSS
Information Architecture External links:
Semiotics Web (SW) & Information Architecture (IA) – Meetup
Information Architecture Basics | Usability.gov
Information governance External links:
Information Governance (IG) – AHIMA Home
Information Governance Initiative
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
[PDF]Tax Information Security Guidelines For Federal, …
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Information technology governance External links:
105.200 – Information Technology Governance
Knowledge worker External links:
What is knowledge worker? – Definition from WhatIs.com
knowledge worker Flashcards | Quizlet
intellilink | Knowledge Worker Productivity
Line function External links:
line function – Wiktionary
Convert a Date to a Julian Date (one-line function)
Is there a one-line function that generates a triangle wave?
Local governance External links:
Regional and Local Governance – Home
Local Governance Research Labatory
Equality Indicators – Institute for State and Local Governance
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Mergers and Acquisitions | Kramer Levin
“The Sopranos” Mergers and Acquisitions (TV Episode …
[PDF]Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy: An …
Network governance External links:
UTSCAP Network Governance – UTSW Medicine
Network governance: PwC
Nonprofit Network – Nonprofit Network Governance
Ocean governance External links:
Ocean Governance for Sustainability – Challenges, …
Ocean Governance | U.S. Department of the Interior
International Ocean Governance | Project AWARE
Operational risk management External links:
ABA Certificate in Operational Risk Management
Elements of an Operational Risk Management Program
Operational Risk Management Training & Resources | …
Political party governance External links:
On Malawi political party governance | Malawi Nyasa …
Private governance External links:
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Merging Public and Private Governance: How Disney’s …
Project governance External links:
400: IT PROJECT GOVERNANCE – OIT
[PDF]IT Project Governance Manual Version 1
Project Governance Plans: Execution and Oversight
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Quality control External links:
Part D: Ensuring Quality Control (QC) – fanniemae.com
Quality Control | Clinical Diagnostics | Bio-Rad
Ardent Services, Inc. | Quality Control Evaluation Services
SOA governance External links:
SOA What? Why You Need an SOA Governance Framework | CIO
SOA governance technologies – Gartner IT Glossary
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
Sarbanes-Oxley Act External links:
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 – soxlaw.com
1-6 Sarbanes-Oxley Act Compliance – USPS
Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (2002; 107th Congress H.R. …
Security sector governance and reform External links:
Security Sector Governance and Reform: Guidelines for …
Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules External links:
Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules
Simulation Governance External links:
Simulation Governance Althea de Souza – ESRD
[PDF]Simulation governance: New technical …
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma | Greenville Technical College
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification CSSGB – ASQ
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
Supply chain External links:
Welcome to UPS Supply Chain Solutions
CaseStack Supply Chain Solutions
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
Universal Data Element Framework External links:
Universal Data Element Framework – WOW.com
Universal Data Element Framework | Joinup
The Universal Data Element Framework (UDEF) | The …
Website governance External links:
About | Website Governance
Website Governance | Smith College
World Governance Index External links:
World Governance Index and Pakistan’s Trade Deficit – …