What is involved in J2EE
Find out what the related areas are that J2EE connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a J2EE thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its J2EE journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward J2EE leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which J2EE related domains to cover and 183 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
J2EE, Red Hat, Java Message Service, Dependency injection, Distributed computing, Enterprise software, Java remote method invocation, Proprietary software, J2EE, Enterprise JavaBean, JavaServer Pages, Java API for XML Processing, Java Card, IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition, Web container, Java API for RESTful Web Services, Managed Beans, JavaServer Faces, J2EE Management, Java Management Extensions, Bean Validation, Apache Software Foundation, Java Database Connectivity, Pramati Technologies, Java Architecture for XML Binding, Deployment Descriptor, Java API for XML Registries, Representational State Transfer, Computer cluster, Access control, Oracle Corporation, Dependency Injection for Java, Java Platform, Standard Edition, High availability, Java API for XML Messaging, Concurrency control, JavaBeans Activation Framework, Batch processing, Eclipse Foundation, Oracle WebLogic Server, Web service, SAP NetWeaver, Java Platform, Micro Edition, Caucho Technology, Java Servlet, Java API for XML Web Services, SAP SE, Transaction processing, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library, Program specification, Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform, Java API for JSON Processing, Java Server Faces, Web app, Java EE version history, Java EE Connector Architecture, Apache Geronimo, Java API for WebSocket, Oracle iPlanet Web Server, Application programming interface, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition, JSR 250, Oracle Application Server 10g, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform:
J2EE Critical Criteria:
Analyze J2EE management and gather J2EE models .
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a J2EE project?
– Is maximizing J2EE protection the same as minimizing J2EE loss?
– Can we do J2EE without complex (expensive) analysis?
Red Hat Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Red Hat tactics and intervene in Red Hat processes and leadership.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in J2EE?
– What are the Key enablers to make this J2EE move?
– Who will provide the final approval of J2EE deliverables?
Java Message Service Critical Criteria:
Examine Java Message Service adoptions and check on ways to get started with Java Message Service.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to J2EE?
– Do we monitor the J2EE decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How is the value delivered by J2EE being measured?
Dependency injection Critical Criteria:
Map Dependency injection engagements and improve Dependency injection service perception.
– Is there a J2EE Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Does J2EE analysis show the relationships among important J2EE factors?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Distributed computing quality and intervene in Distributed computing processes and leadership.
– How likely is the current J2EE plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Coach on Enterprise software leadership and achieve a single Enterprise software view and bringing data together.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
– What are current J2EE Paradigms?
Java remote method invocation Critical Criteria:
Generalize Java remote method invocation governance and point out improvements in Java remote method invocation.
– Do those selected for the J2EE team have a good general understanding of what J2EE is all about?
– Do the J2EE decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is a J2EE Team Work effort in place?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Guide Proprietary software management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Proprietary software services.
– Think about the people you identified for your J2EE project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding J2EE?
– What are the short and long-term J2EE goals?
J2EE Critical Criteria:
Consolidate J2EE tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in J2EE.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the J2EE requirements in detail?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of J2EE activities?
– Do we all define J2EE in the same way?
Enterprise JavaBean Critical Criteria:
Scan Enterprise JavaBean management and spearhead techniques for implementing Enterprise JavaBean.
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– How important is J2EE to the user organizations mission?
– What is our formula for success in J2EE ?
JavaServer Pages Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate JavaServer Pages results and attract JavaServer Pages skills.
– In the case of a J2EE project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a J2EE project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any J2EE project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether J2EE goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your J2EE activities?
Java API for XML Processing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Java API for XML Processing goals and figure out ways to motivate other Java API for XML Processing users.
– How do your measurements capture actionable J2EE information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing J2EE?
– How can you measure J2EE in a systematic way?
Java Card Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Java Card tactics and be persistent.
– How can you negotiate J2EE successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are assumptions made in J2EE stated explicitly?
– Why are J2EE skills important?
IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition Critical Criteria:
Match IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition planning and drive action.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of J2EE product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will J2EE have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Web container Critical Criteria:
Grade Web container decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Web container projects.
– Consider your own J2EE project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Think of your J2EE project. what are the main functions?
– Who sets the J2EE standards?
Java API for RESTful Web Services Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Java API for RESTful Web Services results and finalize the present value of growth of Java API for RESTful Web Services.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this J2EE process?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom J2EE project?
– What is the purpose of J2EE in relation to the mission?
Managed Beans Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Managed Beans strategies and devote time assessing Managed Beans and its risk.
– What is the source of the strategies for J2EE strengthening and reform?
JavaServer Faces Critical Criteria:
Canvass JavaServer Faces goals and sort JavaServer Faces activities.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations J2EE values?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the J2EE process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with J2EE ?
J2EE Management Critical Criteria:
Review J2EE Management governance and summarize a clear J2EE Management focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting J2EE with what users do day-to-day?
– Have you identified your J2EE key performance indicators?
Java Management Extensions Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Java Management Extensions planning and gather Java Management Extensions models .
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once J2EE is underway?
Bean Validation Critical Criteria:
Study Bean Validation projects and gather Bean Validation models .
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if J2EE does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving J2EE forward?
– Is Supporting J2EE documentation required?
Apache Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Refer to Apache Software Foundation visions and document what potential Apache Software Foundation megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Among the J2EE product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the J2EE process?
Java Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Study Java Database Connectivity quality and change contexts.
– What is the total cost related to deploying J2EE, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do we have past J2EE Successes?
Pramati Technologies Critical Criteria:
Read up on Pramati Technologies leadership and transcribe Pramati Technologies as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In a project to restructure J2EE outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic J2EE objectives?
Java Architecture for XML Binding Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Java Architecture for XML Binding risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Java Architecture for XML Binding.
– How can we improve J2EE?
Deployment Descriptor Critical Criteria:
Analyze Deployment Descriptor engagements and improve Deployment Descriptor service perception.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for J2EE strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we keep improving J2EE?
Java API for XML Registries Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Java API for XML Registries quality and look for lots of ideas.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a J2EE study?
– What are the barriers to increased J2EE production?
Representational State Transfer Critical Criteria:
Adapt Representational State Transfer failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Representational State Transfer.
– How do mission and objectives affect the J2EE processes of our organization?
– What potential environmental factors impact the J2EE effort?
– What are all of our J2EE domains and what do they do?
Computer cluster Critical Criteria:
Grade Computer cluster results and get the big picture.
– What threat is J2EE addressing?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Access control strategies and document what potential Access control megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of J2EE that make it risky?
– How do we know that any J2EE analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Oracle Corporation goals and mentor Oracle Corporation customer orientation.
– Why is J2EE important for you now?
Dependency Injection for Java Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Dependency Injection for Java visions and research ways can we become the Dependency Injection for Java company that would put us out of business.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your J2EE processes?
– Why should we adopt a J2EE framework?
– How do we maintain J2EEs Integrity?
Java Platform, Standard Edition Critical Criteria:
Pilot Java Platform, Standard Edition goals and plan concise Java Platform, Standard Edition education.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which J2EE models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How will you know that the J2EE project has been successful?
High availability Critical Criteria:
Think about High availability leadership and look in other fields.
– What are some of our practices for having application consistent snapshots across multiple persistent storage systems for disaster recovery and or high availability purposes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of J2EE products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Should the deployment occur in high availability mode or should we configure in bypass mode?
– How can sdn be applied in the context of disaster recovery and high availability?
– Are our applications designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– Is the application designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of J2EE?
Java API for XML Messaging Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Java API for XML Messaging tasks and get the big picture.
– What are the disruptive J2EE technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are internal and external J2EE relations?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Generalize Concurrency control tasks and proactively manage Concurrency control risks.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of J2EE into the services that we provide?
– What is our J2EE Strategy?
JavaBeans Activation Framework Critical Criteria:
Judge JavaBeans Activation Framework tactics and achieve a single JavaBeans Activation Framework view and bringing data together.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our J2EE agendas for the next 3 years?
Batch processing Critical Criteria:
Probe Batch processing results and differentiate in coordinating Batch processing.
– Does the J2EE task fit the clients priorities?
Eclipse Foundation Critical Criteria:
Align Eclipse Foundation strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect J2EE workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Think about the functions involved in your J2EE project. what processes flow from these functions?
Oracle WebLogic Server Critical Criteria:
Confer over Oracle WebLogic Server issues and sort Oracle WebLogic Server activities.
Web service Critical Criteria:
Review Web service leadership and change contexts.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the long-term J2EE goals?
SAP NetWeaver Critical Criteria:
Reorganize SAP NetWeaver results and secure SAP NetWeaver creativity.
– Is there any existing J2EE governance structure?
– Does our organization need more J2EE education?
– What are our J2EE Processes?
Java Platform, Micro Edition Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Java Platform, Micro Edition outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Java Platform, Micro Edition interface.
– What are our best practices for minimizing J2EE project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the J2EE project lifecycle?
– How do we go about Comparing J2EE approaches/solutions?
Caucho Technology Critical Criteria:
Examine Caucho Technology failures and display thorough understanding of the Caucho Technology process.
– Does J2EE create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Java Servlet Critical Criteria:
Consult on Java Servlet tasks and finalize specific methods for Java Servlet acceptance.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good J2EE project manager?
Java API for XML Web Services Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Java API for XML Web Services governance and document what potential Java API for XML Web Services megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your J2EE project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective J2EE leader?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Match SAP SE tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is the scope of J2EE defined?
– How much does J2EE help?
– What is Effective J2EE?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Transaction processing planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Transaction processing information.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these J2EE processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a J2EE strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are there J2EE problems defined?
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library Critical Criteria:
Transcribe JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library decisions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the J2EE experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Program specification Critical Criteria:
Examine Program specification visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your J2EE strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the business goals J2EE is aiming to achieve?
– How to Secure J2EE?
Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform Critical Criteria:
Participate in Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform issues and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform projects.
Java API for JSON Processing Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Java API for JSON Processing governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Java API for JSON Processing because they lack skills.
Java Server Faces Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Java Server Faces projects and tour deciding if Java Server Faces progress is made.
– What are the Essentials of Internal J2EE Management?
Web app Critical Criteria:
Test Web app governance and look in other fields.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– What are the differences in designing a web app vs a website?
– How do we Identify specific J2EE investment and emerging trends?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
– What will drive J2EE change?
Java EE version history Critical Criteria:
Analyze Java EE version history strategies and optimize Java EE version history leadership as a key to advancement.
Java EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Chart Java EE Connector Architecture tactics and find out what it really means.
Apache Geronimo Critical Criteria:
Boost Apache Geronimo leadership and find the essential reading for Apache Geronimo researchers.
Java API for WebSocket Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Java API for WebSocket visions and tour deciding if Java API for WebSocket progress is made.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about J2EE. How do we gain traction?
Oracle iPlanet Web Server Critical Criteria:
Generalize Oracle iPlanet Web Server goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Oracle iPlanet Web Server.
– Are there recognized J2EE problems?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Frame Application programming interface decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Application programming interface projects.
– Do J2EE rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we go about Securing J2EE?
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Grasp Java Platform, Enterprise Edition failures and catalog Java Platform, Enterprise Edition activities.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of J2EE moving forward?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as J2EE leaders?
– How would one define J2EE leadership?
JSR 250 Critical Criteria:
Deduce JSR 250 risks and explore and align the progress in JSR 250.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed J2EE opportunities costing us money?
– What about J2EE Analysis of results?
Oracle Application Server 10g Critical Criteria:
Rank Oracle Application Server 10g risks and plan concise Oracle Application Server 10g education.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that J2EE objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Critical Criteria:
Participate in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform visions and find out.
– Is J2EE dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the J2EE Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
J2EE External links:
What is J2EE? Webopedia Definition
WebSeries J2EE Application – Logon
MicroStrategy Web Services J2EE – Starwood
Red Hat External links:
Software & Download Center – Red Hat Customer Portal
Red Hat Society – Official Site
Home | Red Hat Summit 2018
Java Message Service External links:
Java Message Service Concepts – The Java EE 6 Tutorial
JAVA Message Service (JMS) Publish/Subscribe w/ …
Using the Java Message Service (JMS) Adapters
Dependency injection External links:
Dependency Injection – AngularJS DI
What is Dependency Injection C#? Examples, Tutorials & …
Distributed computing External links:
Create MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ cluster
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Enterprise software External links:
Kadince – Enterprise software for financial institutions
Medical Record Services & Enterprise Software for …
Java remote method invocation External links:
Easy Java Remote Method Invocation Tutorial (RMI) – …
Java Remote Method Invocation: – Contents
Proprietary software External links:
Disadvantages of Proprietary Software | Chron.com
Chapter 8 – Open Source and Proprietary Software – YouTube
J2EE External links:
MicroStrategy Web Services J2EE – Starwood
Payment Center J2EE Application – Logon
WebSeries J2EE Application – Logon
JavaServer Pages External links:
JavaServer Pages (JSP) Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
JSR-000245 JavaServer Pages 2.1 FR
Java Card External links:
Java Card news • NFC World
Java Card Game War with ArrayList – Stack Overflow
Having trouble with java card game – Stack Overflow
IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition External links:
IBM Websphere Application Server Community Edition …
IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition …
Web container External links:
What is web container? – Quora
java – ClassLoader in web container – Stack Overflow
[R1] Oracle WebLogic Server Web Container …
Managed Beans External links:
Using Annotations to Configure Managed Beans – The …
JSF – Managed Beans – YouTube
JSF Managed Beans – tutorialspoint.com
JavaServer Faces External links:
Mojarra JavaServer Faces
Java Management Extensions External links:
Developing a Java Management Extensions (JMX) Manager …
Deep Dive into Java Management Extensions (JMX)
Bean Validation External links:
Handle Bean Validation Failure – DZone Performance
Bean Validation Cheat Sheet – OWASP
Apache Software Foundation External links:
Apache Software Foundation: Company Profile – Bloomberg
The Apache Software Foundation · GitHub
LanguageManual UDF – Apache Hive – Apache Software Foundation
Java Database Connectivity External links:
Cache Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Driver
Java SE 7 Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)-related …
Pramati Technologies External links:
Pramati Technologies – Official Site
Pramati Technologies Careers and Employment | Indeed.com
Pramati Technologies – Home | Facebook
Java Architecture for XML Binding External links:
Java Architecture for XML Binding – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/java architecture for xml binding/en-en
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) Bindings …
[PDF]The Java Architecture For XML Binding (JAXB) – Link.it
Deployment Descriptor External links:
The Deployment Descriptor: web.xml | App Engine …
http://A deployment descriptor (DD) refers to a configuration file for an artifact that is deployed to some container/engine. In the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition, a deployment descriptor describes how a component, module or application (such as a web application or enterprise application) should be deployed.
B weblogic.xml Deployment Descriptor Elements – Oracle
Java API for XML Registries External links:
Java API for XML Registries – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/java api for xml registries/en-en
Java API for XML Registries – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Java API for XML Registries
Representational State Transfer External links:
Representational State Transfer (REST) – reddit
Representational State Transfer (REST) – Service Architecture
Computer cluster External links:
Computer Cluster | Forbes College
Computer Cluster | Wilson College
What is Computer Cluster? – Definition from Techopedia
Access control External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Open Options – Open Platform Access Control
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
ORCL: Oracle Corporation – Detailed Estimates – Zacks.com
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
Dependency Injection for Java External links:
JSR-000346 Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java …
High availability External links:
High Availability Replication Software | EVault & DoubleTake
FlashGrid | Database High Availability Simplified
Java API for XML Messaging External links:
Java Web Services – Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM)
CiteSeerX — Citation Query Java API for XML Messaging
Concurrency control External links:
Database 2 : Chapter 3 – Concurrency Control Part1 – YouTube
What is concurrency control in operating systems? – Quora
Types of Concurrency Control
JavaBeans Activation Framework External links:
GitHub – bshannon/activation: JavaBeans Activation Framework
JavaBeans Activation Framework – va.gov
Batch processing External links:
Barcoding and batch processing | FileMaker Community
Batch Processing – ImageJ
Batch processing (Film, 1980) [WorldCat.org]
Eclipse Foundation External links:
Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement
Eclipse Foundation (@EclipseFdn) | Twitter
Java EE Is Moving to the Eclipse Foundation — ADTmag
Oracle WebLogic Server External links:
Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0 – Java Deserialization
[PDF]Oracle WebLogic Server
[PDF]Oracle Weblogic Server Ebooks – www.rebeccahoutman
Web service External links:
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
TeletracXMLGateway Web Service
LDAPAuth Web Service – zcs.k12.in.us
Java Platform, Micro Edition External links:
Java Platform, Micro Edition Embedded (Java ME …
Caucho Technology External links:
Caucho Technology (@cauchoresin) | Twitter
Caucho Technology – Product/Service – 78 Photos | Facebook
Java Servlet External links:
JSR-000315 Java Servlet 3.0 Specification 3.0 …
JSR-000315 Java Servlet 3.0 Final Release
Java API for XML Web Services External links:
Overview of Java API for XML Web Services
SAP SE External links:
Is SAP SE (SAP) Undervalued? – Yahoo Finance
SAP SE Training and Tutorials | Lynda.com
Sap Se – SAP – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Transaction processing External links:
Transaction Processing: Con…
http://The key to client/server computing. Transaction processing techniques are …
[PDF]Transaction Processing Rules – MasterCard
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library External links:
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) Salary | …
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) Hourly …
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
Java API for JSON Processing External links:
JSR-000353 Java API for JSON Processing 1.0 Final Release
GitHub – javaee/jsonp: Java API for JSON Processing (JSON-P)
Further Information about the Java API for JSON Processing
Java Server Faces External links:
Java Server Faces Tutorial 1 – Introduction / Setup – YouTube
What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?
Jsf Tutorial | Java Server Faces | Model–View–Controller
Web app External links:
FUT Web App – EA SPORTS Official Site
Outlook Web App
Authorized Person Web App
Java EE version history External links:
Java EE version history – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Java EE version history
Java EE version History – CSDN博客
Apache Geronimo External links:
Apache Geronimo : The Rodent’s Cache – cafepress.com
Java API for WebSocket External links:
18 Java API for WebSocket (Release 7) – Oracle
A Guide to the Java API for WebSocket | Baeldung
Java API for WebSocket
Oracle iPlanet Web Server External links:
cns.gob.mx – Oracle iPlanet Web Server 7.0 – minify.mobi
Oracle iPlanet Web Server 7.0
Application programming interface External links:
NPS Data API (Application Programming Interface) – …
What is APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE …
BEA Data Application Programming Interface (API)
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition External links:
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Release 7) – Oracle
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Release 7) – Oracle
JSR 250 External links:
Common Annotations for Java (JSR 250) – Java …
Oracle Application Server 10g External links:
[DOC]Oracle Application Server 10g
Oracle Application Server 10g Release 3 (10.1.3) – Welcome
Oracle Application Server 10g – Welcome
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform External links:
SpringMVC on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 …
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform …
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Calculator – Red Hat