What is involved in Lean Culture
Find out what the related areas are that Lean Culture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Lean Culture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Lean Culture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Lean Culture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Lean Culture related domains to cover and 151 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Lean Culture, Beg for It, Run Up, Because Music, Free the Universe, Recorded Music NZ, Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland, Don’t Wanna Dance, Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos, Turn Down for What, Productores de Música de España, Lean Culture, Pon de Floor, Swedish Recording Industry Association, C+C Music Factory, Walk This Way, The Official Finnish Charts, Electronic music, Music genre, UK Indie Chart, All My Love, Scottish Singles and Albums Charts, GfK Entertainment, Come On to Me, International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, Association of Hungarian Record Companies, Polish Music Charts, Record label, When I Was Young, Music video, Belgian Entertainment Association, ITunes Store, Adult Top 40, Apocalypse Soon, Latin Pop Airplay, Dance music, No Mythologies to Follow, Euro Digital Songs, The Official Lebanese Top 20, Brasil Hot 100 Airplay, Official Charts Company, Consequence of Sound, House music, Bounce music, Record producer, Single Top 100, How to Be Single, Cold Water, The Fader, Monitor Latino, R. City, Mu00d8 discography, Light It Up, You Know You Like It, ARIA Charts, Music Is the Weapon:
Lean Culture Critical Criteria:
Talk about Lean Culture tactics and work towards be a leading Lean Culture expert.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Lean Culture project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Lean Culture project lifecycle?
– How do we keep improving Lean Culture?
– How to Secure Lean Culture?
Beg for It Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Beg for It planning and finalize specific methods for Beg for It acceptance.
– Why is Lean Culture important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Lean Culture?
– How to deal with Lean Culture Changes?
Run Up Critical Criteria:
Participate in Run Up tasks and mentor Run Up customer orientation.
– In a project to restructure Lean Culture outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the short and long-term Lean Culture goals?
Because Music Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Because Music management and overcome Because Music skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Lean Culture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Lean Culture activities?
Free the Universe Critical Criteria:
Design Free the Universe risks and arbitrate Free the Universe techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Lean Culture information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– To what extent does management recognize Lean Culture as a tool to increase the results?
– Can we do Lean Culture without complex (expensive) analysis?
Recorded Music NZ Critical Criteria:
Steer Recorded Music NZ outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Recorded Music NZ.
– Will Lean Culture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Think of your Lean Culture project. what are the main functions?
Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry Critical Criteria:
Design Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry.
– Do the Lean Culture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Lean Culture opportunities costing us money?
Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland Critical Criteria:
Review Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland relationship management.
– Is there any existing Lean Culture governance structure?
– Have all basic functions of Lean Culture been defined?
Don’t Wanna Dance Critical Criteria:
Think about Don’t Wanna Dance management and test out new things.
– What are specific Lean Culture Rules to follow?
– What are current Lean Culture Paradigms?
Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos Critical Criteria:
Jump start Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos management and intervene in Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos processes and leadership.
– How do we Lead with Lean Culture in Mind?
– Do we have past Lean Culture Successes?
Turn Down for What Critical Criteria:
Probe Turn Down for What tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Turn Down for What projects.
Productores de Música de España Critical Criteria:
Chat re Productores de Música de España strategies and find out.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Lean Culture processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Lean Culture study?
– Who sets the Lean Culture standards?
Lean Culture Critical Criteria:
Derive from Lean Culture tasks and acquire concise Lean Culture education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Lean Culture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What about Lean Culture Analysis of results?
Pon de Floor Critical Criteria:
Read up on Pon de Floor results and mentor Pon de Floor customer orientation.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Lean Culture delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do Lean Culture rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Swedish Recording Industry Association Critical Criteria:
Use past Swedish Recording Industry Association governance and define Swedish Recording Industry Association competency-based leadership.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Lean Culture process?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Lean Culture activities?
C+C Music Factory Critical Criteria:
Guide C+C Music Factory risks and assess what counts with C+C Music Factory that we are not counting.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Lean Culture with what users do day-to-day?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Lean Culture processes of our organization?
Walk This Way Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Walk This Way quality and drive action.
The Official Finnish Charts Critical Criteria:
Start The Official Finnish Charts goals and create a map for yourself.
– What are the usability implications of Lean Culture actions?
– Is the scope of Lean Culture defined?
Electronic music Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Electronic music projects and acquire concise Electronic music education.
– In the case of a Lean Culture project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Lean Culture project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Lean Culture project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is the source of the strategies for Lean Culture strengthening and reform?
– How would one define Lean Culture leadership?
Music genre Critical Criteria:
Sort Music genre results and define what do we need to start doing with Music genre.
– Think about the people you identified for your Lean Culture project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Lean Culture?
– How can skill-level changes improve Lean Culture?
UK Indie Chart Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over UK Indie Chart engagements and perfect UK Indie Chart conflict management.
– In what ways are Lean Culture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is maximizing Lean Culture protection the same as minimizing Lean Culture loss?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Lean Culture processes?
All My Love Critical Criteria:
Focus on All My Love projects and research ways can we become the All My Love company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Lean Culture process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Lean Culture process available?
Scottish Singles and Albums Charts Critical Criteria:
Consult on Scottish Singles and Albums Charts quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Scottish Singles and Albums Charts projects.
– what is the best design framework for Lean Culture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– When a Lean Culture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
GfK Entertainment Critical Criteria:
Consult on GfK Entertainment decisions and remodel and develop an effective GfK Entertainment strategy.
– Can we add value to the current Lean Culture decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Lean Culture ?
Come On to Me Critical Criteria:
Canvass Come On to Me tasks and budget for Come On to Me challenges.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Lean Culture products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Lean Culture values?
International Federation of the Phonographic Industry Critical Criteria:
Audit International Federation of the Phonographic Industry decisions and innovate what needs to be done with International Federation of the Phonographic Industry.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Lean Culture project?
Association of Hungarian Record Companies Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Association of Hungarian Record Companies governance and gather Association of Hungarian Record Companies models .
– How much does Lean Culture help?
Polish Music Charts Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Polish Music Charts planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– For your Lean Culture project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the barriers to increased Lean Culture production?
– How can we improve Lean Culture?
Record label Critical Criteria:
Focus on Record label tactics and reduce Record label costs.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Lean Culture. How do we gain traction?
– Does our organization need more Lean Culture education?
When I Was Young Critical Criteria:
Detail When I Was Young tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling When I Was Young projects.
– Is a Lean Culture Team Work effort in place?
Music video Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Music video quality and create Music video explanations for all managers.
– Is the Lean Culture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is Effective Lean Culture?
Belgian Entertainment Association Critical Criteria:
Investigate Belgian Entertainment Association outcomes and transcribe Belgian Entertainment Association as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Lean Culture leaders?
– How important is Lean Culture to the user organizations mission?
– Do we all define Lean Culture in the same way?
ITunes Store Critical Criteria:
Meet over ITunes Store management and overcome ITunes Store skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Lean Culture project manager?
Adult Top 40 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Adult Top 40 failures and create Adult Top 40 explanations for all managers.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Lean Culture, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Lean Culture requirements in detail?
Apocalypse Soon Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Apocalypse Soon results and grade techniques for implementing Apocalypse Soon controls.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Lean Culture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Latin Pop Airplay Critical Criteria:
Examine Latin Pop Airplay outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Latin Pop Airplay results.
– How can the value of Lean Culture be defined?
– Are we Assessing Lean Culture and Risk?
Dance music Critical Criteria:
Grade Dance music engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Dance music.
– Is there a Lean Culture Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Lean Culture been identified and analyzed?
No Mythologies to Follow Critical Criteria:
Chat re No Mythologies to Follow governance and catalog what business benefits will No Mythologies to Follow goals deliver if achieved.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Lean Culture forward?
Euro Digital Songs Critical Criteria:
Guard Euro Digital Songs visions and integrate design thinking in Euro Digital Songs innovation.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Lean Culture objectives?
– Why should we adopt a Lean Culture framework?
The Official Lebanese Top 20 Critical Criteria:
Debate over The Official Lebanese Top 20 governance and revise understanding of The Official Lebanese Top 20 architectures.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Lean Culture project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Brasil Hot 100 Airplay Critical Criteria:
Sort Brasil Hot 100 Airplay engagements and attract Brasil Hot 100 Airplay skills.
– How can you measure Lean Culture in a systematic way?
Official Charts Company Critical Criteria:
Look at Official Charts Company projects and find answers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Lean Culture project?
– What is the purpose of Lean Culture in relation to the mission?
Consequence of Sound Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Consequence of Sound visions and track iterative Consequence of Sound results.
– Do those selected for the Lean Culture team have a good general understanding of what Lean Culture is all about?
– Is Supporting Lean Culture documentation required?
House music Critical Criteria:
Accelerate House music issues and document what potential House music megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Bounce music Critical Criteria:
Administer Bounce music projects and oversee implementation of Bounce music.
Record producer Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Record producer adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the key elements of your Lean Culture performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Single Top 100 Critical Criteria:
Survey Single Top 100 strategies and develop and take control of the Single Top 100 initiative.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Lean Culture objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Lean Culture?
How to Be Single Critical Criteria:
Reason over How to Be Single adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other How to Be Single users.
– Think about the functions involved in your Lean Culture project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who will provide the final approval of Lean Culture deliverables?
Cold Water Critical Criteria:
Drive Cold Water quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Cold Water results.
– Does Lean Culture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we monitor the Lean Culture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
The Fader Critical Criteria:
Focus on The Fader results and point out The Fader tensions in leadership.
Monitor Latino Critical Criteria:
Analyze Monitor Latino adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Monitor Latino.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Lean Culture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
R. City Critical Criteria:
Meet over R. City decisions and describe which business rules are needed as R. City interface.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Lean Culture goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the long-term Lean Culture goals?
Mu00d8 discography Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Mu00d8 discography tactics and revise understanding of Mu00d8 discography architectures.
– How do we Identify specific Lean Culture investment and emerging trends?
– Why are Lean Culture skills important?
Light It Up Critical Criteria:
Analyze Light It Up visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Light It Up skills.
– Which customers cant participate in our Lean Culture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
You Know You Like It Critical Criteria:
Learn from You Know You Like It outcomes and question.
– Is Lean Culture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
ARIA Charts Critical Criteria:
Talk about ARIA Charts failures and find the ideas you already have.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Lean Culture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What will drive Lean Culture change?
Music Is the Weapon Critical Criteria:
Think about Music Is the Weapon governance and look at it backwards.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Lean Culture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Lean Culture External links:
Paul Akers Website | Lean Books | Lean Culture
Lean Culture at DES | Department of Enterprise Services
Lean Culture – GoLeanSixSigma.com
Beg for It External links:
beg for it (@mxmilagan) | Twitter
Iggy Azalea – Beg For It (Lyric Video) ft. MØ – YouTube
Beg For It: Iggy Azalea’s 20 Sexiest Pics – idolator
Run Up External links:
Run Up (2015) – IMDb
Because Music External links:
Title | Just Because Music
Because Music – Home | Facebook
Marantz – Because Music Matters – Touch of Modern
Free the Universe External links:
Major Lazer – Free the Universe (2013 Full Album) – YouTube
Free the Universe (Extended Version) by Major Lazer on …
Free the Universe is the second full-length studio album released by Major Lazer, collaborative music group headed by record producer Diplo. The …
Recorded Music NZ External links:
Recorded Music NZ – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Recorded Music NZ&item_type=topic
Recorded Music NZ ® – We Love Music
Recorded Music NZ – Local Business | Facebook
Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry External links:
Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry – WOW.com
Don’t Wanna Dance External links:
I Don’t Wanna Dance by Coin on Amazon Music – Amazon.com
Eddy Grant – I don’t wanna dance – YouTube
Eddy Grant – I Don’t Wanna Dance Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Turn Down for What External links:
GTA V Turn Down For What #32 ( GTA 5 Funny Moments …
Check out Turn Down for What by DJ Snake & Lil Jon on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD’s and MP3s now on Amazon.com.
Productores de Música de España External links:
Productores de Música de España – WOW.com
Promusicae – Productores de Música de España
Lean Culture External links:
Three Steps Toward Lean Culture Change
Lean Culture at DES | Department of Enterprise Services
Lean Culture – GoLeanSixSigma.com
Pon de Floor External links:
Major Lazer Pon De Floor – Obsolete Gamer
Major Lazer Pon De Floor HQ – YouTube
Major Lazer – Pon De Floor Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Swedish Recording Industry Association External links:
Swedish Recording Industry Association – Infogalactic: …
Swedish Recording Industry Association – WOW.com
Swedish Recording Industry Association – liquisearch.com
C+C Music Factory External links:
C+C Music Factory – Pandora
C+C Music Factory – Gonna Make You Sweat (1991) – YouTube
Walk This Way External links:
Aerosmith – Walk This Way Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Scott Hamilton – Walk This Way (1994) – YouTube
Walk This Way – Mindful
The Official Finnish Charts External links:
The Official Finnish Charts – WOW.com
The Official Finnish Charts – Howling Pixel
Electronic music External links:
DI.FM – addictive electronic music
Electronic Music – Topic – YouTube
http://Electronic music is music that employs electronic musical instruments and electronic music technology in its production, an electronic musician being a musician who composes and/or performs such music. In general a distinction can be made between sound produced using electromechanical means and that produced using electronic technology.
Music genre External links:
What Kind of Music Genre Is You? – Quiz – Quotev
Black Gospel Music Genre Overview | AllMusic
What Music Genre Matches Your Personality? | Playbuzz
UK Indie Chart External links:
UK Indie Chart #1 Singles: 1988 Quiz – By orlandu
All My Love External links:
All My Love at From You Flowers
Cash Cash – All My Love (feat. Conor Maynard) – YouTube
Scottish Singles and Albums Charts External links:
Scottish Singles And Albums Charts – masnews.org
Scottish Singles and Albums Charts – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Scottish Singles and Albums Charts
GfK Entertainment External links:
GfK Entertainment on Spotify
Games Control by GfK Entertainment
Come On to Me External links:
Come On To Me – Major Lazer – Vevo
International Federation of the Phonographic Industry External links:
[PDF]International Federation of the Phonographic Industry
Association of Hungarian Record Companies External links:
Association of Hungarian Record Companies – …
Association of Hungarian Record Companies – WOW.com
Polish Music Charts External links:
Polish Music Charts – WOW.com
Polish music charts – polishforums.com
Polish Music Charts – Howling Pixel
Record label External links:
How to Start a Record Label – The Balance
What Are the Job Positions in a Record Label? | Chron.com
How to Register a Record Label | Chron.com
When I Was Young External links:
When I was young (Large print book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
When I was young (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Music video External links:
Music Video title format – TV Tropes
Belgian Entertainment Association External links:
Belgianentertainment.be: Belgian Entertainment Association
Belgian Entertainment Association
ITunes Store External links:
iTunes Store – Contact Us – Apple Support
buy music from the iTunes Store – Lifewire
iTunes Store – Official Apple Support Communities
Adult Top 40 External links:
Jewel Billboard Hot 100, Adult Top 40 & Country Hits – YouTube
Adult Top 40 Recurrents : Page 1 | Billboard
Adult Top 40 : Page 1 | Billboard
Apocalypse Soon External links:
Apocalypse soon – WND
Amazon.com: Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 6: Apocalypse Soon (9781302902827): Peter David, Will Sliney: Books
#114 Apocalypse Soon – Reply All by Gimlet Media
Dance music External links:
Juno Download: dance music & EDM on MP3 WAV FLAC …
No Mythologies to Follow External links:
MØ – No Mythologies To Follow – YouTube
“No Mythologies to Follow” by MØ on iTunes
No Mythologies to Follow (Deluxe) by MØ on Spotify
Euro Digital Songs External links:
Euro Digital Songs | Week 09/2012 – YouTube
Euro Digital Songs – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Euro Digital Songs&item_type=topic
Euro Digital Songs : Jun 07, 2014 | Billboard Chart Archive
The Official Lebanese Top 20 External links:
Access olt20.com. The Official Lebanese Top 20 – Home
The Official Lebanese Top 20 – Charts
The Official Lebanese Top 20 – Rabih El Asmar
Brasil Hot 100 Airplay External links:
Brasil Hot 100 Airplay – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Brasil Hot 100 Airplay&item_type=topic
Brasil Hot 100 Airplay – Howling Pixel
Official Charts Company External links:
The Official Charts Company Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Official Sales 50: Official Charts Company, 4music on Vimeo
Official R&B Singles Chart Top 40 | Official Charts Company
Consequence of Sound External links:
Consequence of Sound (@consequence) | Twitter
Consequence of Sound – Instagram
Consequence of Sound – Google+
House music External links:
Afro House King • Afro House, Gqom & Deep House Music.
House Music – Topic – YouTube
Free House Music, Techno, Trance & EDM Radio – AccuRadio
Bounce music External links:
Find tickets for ‘bounce music festival’ at Ticketmaster.com
Bounce Music Festival Arizona – Home | Facebook
Record producer External links:
Record Producer script | ServiceNow Community
Single Top 100 External links:
Midweek Single Top 100 – Charts – VIVA
Single Top 100 – Charts – VIVA
How to Be Single External links:
Watch video · Share this Rating. Title: How to Be Single (2016) 6.1 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
How to Be Single – AbeBooks
HOW TO BE SINGLE Soundtrack – Song/Music List
Cold Water External links:
Why Is Drinking Cold Water Bad For You? – CureJoy
Major Lazer – Cold Water Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Get fresh and clean drinking water every day with the help of this Avalon Bottle-Less, Self-Cleaning, Hot and Cold Water Cooler.
The Fader External links:
The FADER (@thefader) | Twitter
The FADER – Home | Facebook
The Fader – Capture Monkey
Monitor Latino External links:
MCMLXXX – José Madero en Monitor Latino – YouTube
Conteo 20 de Monitor Latino en La Invasora – La Invasora 96.7
¿A poco no? – José Madero en Monitor Latino – YouTube
R. City External links:
R. City – Pandora
R. City – Locked Away Lyrics | MetroLyrics
R. City – Home | Facebook
Light It Up External links:
Light It Up Blue Autism Awareness Day Gifts | Autism Speaks
Light It Up East Asia
Luke Bryan – Light It Up – YouTube
You Know You Like It External links:
Girls You Know You Like It – Home | Facebook
Dragon Ball Super「 AMV 」- You Know You Like It – YouTube
Check out You Know You Like It by DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD’s and MP3s now on Amazon.com.
ARIA Charts External links:
ARIA Charts – Local Business | Facebook
ARIA Charts – Official Site
#2 on the ARIA Charts in Australia! – YouTube
Music Is the Weapon External links:
Music Is The Weapon – Home | Facebook