What is involved in MongoDB
Find out what the related areas are that MongoDB connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a MongoDB thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its MongoDB journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward MongoDB leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which MongoDB related domains to cover and 87 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
MongoDB, Ad hoc, Addison-Wesley Professional, Apache License, Circular queue, Concurrency control, Database schema, Document-oriented database, File system, Free and open-source software, GNU Affero General Public License, Grid file system, Library of Congress Control Number, Load balancing, MongoDB Inc., O’Reilly Media, Operating system, Platform as a service, Server-side scripting, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Solutions stack, Virtual International Authority File, Windows Vista:
MongoDB Critical Criteria:
Wrangle MongoDB projects and oversee MongoDB requirements.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting MongoDB with what users do day-to-day?
– Does MongoDB analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Have all basic functions of MongoDB been defined?
Ad hoc Critical Criteria:
Consult on Ad hoc quality and display thorough understanding of the Ad hoc process.
– Does MongoDB include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your MongoDB strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How is the value delivered by MongoDB being measured?
Addison-Wesley Professional Critical Criteria:
Analyze Addison-Wesley Professional planning and look for lots of ideas.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a MongoDB process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the MongoDB process available?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing MongoDB? There might be some that are less obvious?
Apache License Critical Criteria:
Focus on Apache License tasks and oversee implementation of Apache License.
– Which customers cant participate in our MongoDB domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– For your MongoDB project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if MongoDB does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Circular queue Critical Criteria:
Examine Circular queue visions and finalize the present value of growth of Circular queue.
– In what ways are MongoDB vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are our needs in relation to MongoDB skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How can skill-level changes improve MongoDB?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Deduce Concurrency control visions and point out improvements in Concurrency control.
– How will you measure your MongoDB effectiveness?
Database schema Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Database schema failures and get the big picture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of MongoDB product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to MongoDB? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your MongoDB processes?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Document-oriented database adoptions and look at the big picture.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic MongoDB objectives?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as MongoDB leaders?
File system Critical Criteria:
Check File system engagements and separate what are the business goals File system is aiming to achieve.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your MongoDB project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal MongoDB Management?
Free and open-source software Critical Criteria:
X-ray Free and open-source software leadership and slay a dragon.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good MongoDB project manager?
– Think of your MongoDB project. what are the main functions?
– Why is MongoDB important for you now?
GNU Affero General Public License Critical Criteria:
Use past GNU Affero General Public License issues and figure out ways to motivate other GNU Affero General Public License users.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving MongoDB forward?
Grid file system Critical Criteria:
Recall Grid file system strategies and intervene in Grid file system processes and leadership.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom MongoDB project?
– Is there any existing MongoDB governance structure?
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Library of Congress Control Number adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– Is there a MongoDB Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How to Secure MongoDB?
Load balancing Critical Criteria:
Study Load balancing results and know what your objective is.
– What are the disruptive MongoDB technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the total cost related to deploying MongoDB, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do those selected for the MongoDB team have a good general understanding of what MongoDB is all about?
– What is a feature of dns server load balancing?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
MongoDB Inc. Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on MongoDB Inc. quality and perfect MongoDB Inc. conflict management.
– In a project to restructure MongoDB outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Check O’Reilly Media decisions and find answers.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of MongoDB that make it risky?
– How can the value of MongoDB be defined?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Operating system issues and work towards be a leading Operating system expert.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– How do we ensure that implementations of MongoDB products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– What is our formula for success in MongoDB ?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Platform as a service goals and observe effective Platform as a service.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with MongoDB ?
Server-side scripting Critical Criteria:
Grasp Server-side scripting issues and assess what counts with Server-side scripting that we are not counting.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a MongoDB project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your MongoDB activities?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Recall Software categories outcomes and devise Software categories key steps.
– What are all of our MongoDB domains and what do they do?
– What are the barriers to increased MongoDB production?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Mix Software developer goals and learn.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– Is Supporting MongoDB documentation required?
– What is our MongoDB Strategy?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Participate in Software license goals and transcribe Software license as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is the MongoDB organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is MongoDB dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– How important is MongoDB to the user organizations mission?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software release life cycle management and achieve a single Software release life cycle view and bringing data together.
Solutions stack Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Solutions stack engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Solutions stack.
– Think about the people you identified for your MongoDB project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about MongoDB. How do we gain traction?
– Who sets the MongoDB standards?
Virtual International Authority File Critical Criteria:
Map Virtual International Authority File outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Virtual International Authority File.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate MongoDB delivery for example is new software needed?
Windows Vista Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Windows Vista visions and look at the big picture.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a MongoDB study?
– Is a MongoDB Team Work effort in place?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the MongoDB Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
MongoDB External links:
MongoDB IPO: 8 Things for Investors to Know | InvestorPlace
Robo 3T – formerly Robomongo — native MongoDB …
Ad hoc External links:
Ad hoc – Grammarist
We build government digital services. – Ad Hoc
[PDF]Ad Hoc Reporting User Guide – AASC Online
https://www.aasconline.org/adhoc/help/Ad Hoc Reporting User Guide.pdf
Addison-Wesley Professional External links:
Addison-Wesley Professional | InformIT
Apache License External links:
Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0) Explained in Plain …
Apache License 2.0 | Software Package Data Exchange …
pfSense moves to Apache License – Netgate
Circular queue External links:
c – Circular Queue Implementation – Stack Overflow
How to deque in circular queue – Updated – Quora
Implement a circular queue of | CareerCup
Concurrency control External links:
Types of Concurrency Control – technet.microsoft.com
Mult-versioning concurrency control By LockInA – IS303 …
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Database schema External links:
Database schema for titles and partner titles – Stack Overflow
What does the IMDb’s database schema look like? – Quora
Document-oriented database External links:
Relations in Document-oriented database? – Stack Overflow
File system External links:
B File System – Official Site
Description of the FAT32 File System – support.microsoft.com
Common Internet File System – technet.microsoft.com
GNU Affero General Public License External links:
GNU Affero General Public License – P2P Foundation
Grid file system External links:
[PPT]A Language for Grid File System – San Diego …
http://users.sdsc.edu/~arun/Research/dataGrid/Data Grid Language.ppt
[PDF]A User-level Secure Grid File System
A User-level Secure Grid File System | The ACIS Lab
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
Library of Congress Control Number – iUniverse
Library of Congress Control Number – Balboa Press
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
Load balancing External links:
Traffic Manager – Cloud load balancing | Microsoft Azure
Application Gateway–Load Balancing Solution | Microsoft Azure
Load Balancer | Load Balancing – KEMP Technologies
O’Reilly Media External links:
O’Reilly Media – Home | Facebook
Software Architecture Training from O’Reilly Media
Frequently Asked Questions – Customer Service – O’Reilly Media
Operating system External links:
Which Windows operating system am I running? – …
KAR Management Operating System (MOS) – Login
Operating System and Browser warning
Platform as a service External links:
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS) – Appian
Business Messaging Platform as a Service – Skycore
Server-side scripting External links:
PHP server-side scripting language
CIS224 Server-Side Scripting with PHP | ECPI University
Software categories External links:
B2B Software Categories – Financesonline.com
Software developer External links:
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Job Description for Software Developer. Title: …
Software Developer Salary – PayScale
Software license External links:
Autodesk Software License Review Portal :: Welcome
Microsoft Software License Terms
Software License Compliance Solutions by ITCA
Software release life cycle External links:
7011FI-1.xRelease.pdf | Software Release Life Cycle | Bit
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Solutions stack External links:
[PDF]Array Solutions StackMatch User’s Guide
Virtual International Authority File External links:
ERIC – A Virtual International Authority File., 2001-Aug