Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Activity Stream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Activity Stream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Activity Stream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Activity Stream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity Stream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Who will provide the final approval of Activity Stream deliverables?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- The approach of traditional Activity Stream works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Activity Stream? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Activity Stream? There might be some that are less obvious?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Activity Stream book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Activity Stream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Activity Stream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Activity Stream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity Stream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Activity Stream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Activity Stream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Activity Stream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Activity Stream project(s)?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Activity Stream projects to the overall portfolio?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Activity Stream project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Activity Stream projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Activity Stream project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
Step-by-step and complete Activity Stream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Activity Stream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Activity Stream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Activity Stream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Activity Stream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Activity Stream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Activity Stream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Activity Stream project with this in-depth Activity Stream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity Stream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity Stream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Activity Stream investments work better.
This Activity Stream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.