Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ECCSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ECCSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ECCSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ECCSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 723 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ECCSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 723 standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional ECCSP works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ECCSP forward?
- Are accountability and ownership for ECCSP clearly defined?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ECCSP agendas for the next 3 years?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Is the impact that ECCSP has shown?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ECCSP book in PDF containing 723 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ECCSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ECCSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ECCSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ECCSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ECCSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ECCSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ECCSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next ECCSP project?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the ECCSP project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Project Charter: ECCSP project Background: What is the primary motivation for this ECCSP project?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
Step-by-step and complete ECCSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ECCSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ECCSP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ECCSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ECCSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ECCSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ECCSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ECCSP project with this in-depth ECCSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ECCSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ECCSP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ECCSP investments work better.
This ECCSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.