Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical knowledge access Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any knowledge access related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated knowledge access specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the knowledge access Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which knowledge access improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Who will use it?
- Why are knowledge access skills important?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your knowledge access strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a knowledge access strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Do we all define knowledge access in the same way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the knowledge access book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your knowledge access self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the knowledge access Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which knowledge access areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough knowledge access Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage knowledge access projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step knowledge access Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 knowledge access project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this knowledge access project or audit?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are knowledge access project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all knowledge access projects?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Risk Audit: What programmatic and Fiscal information is being collected and analyzed?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this knowledge access project s scope statement that will affect resources?
Step-by-step and complete knowledge access Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 knowledge access project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 knowledge access project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 knowledge access project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 knowledge access project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 knowledge access project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 knowledge access project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any knowledge access project with this in-depth knowledge access Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose knowledge access projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in knowledge access and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make knowledge access investments work better.
This knowledge access All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.