Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution-Centric Supply Chains Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution-Centric Supply Chains related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution-Centric Supply Chains specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution-Centric Supply Chains Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution-Centric Supply Chains improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How to Improve?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Solution-Centric Supply Chains process?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Have all basic functions of Solution-Centric Supply Chains been defined?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Solution-Centric Supply Chains leader?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What are specific Solution-Centric Supply Chains Rules to follow?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution-Centric Supply Chains book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Solution-Centric Supply Chains self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution-Centric Supply Chains Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution-Centric Supply Chains areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution-Centric Supply Chains Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution-Centric Supply Chains projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution-Centric Supply Chains Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Solution-Centric Supply Chains project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Solution-Centric Supply Chains project cutting across the entire organization?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Solution-Centric Supply Chains project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Manager by Team Members?
Step-by-step and complete Solution-Centric Supply Chains Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution-Centric Supply Chains project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution-Centric Supply Chains project with this in-depth Solution-Centric Supply Chains Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution-Centric Supply Chains projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution-Centric Supply Chains and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution-Centric Supply Chains investments work better.
This Solution-Centric Supply Chains All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.