What is involved in Enterprise Content Management ECM
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Content Management ECM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Content Management ECM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Content Management ECM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Content Management ECM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Content Management ECM related domains to cover and 166 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Content Management ECM, ISO/IEC 27001, BS 7799, Image scanning, Oracle Corporation, Collaborative software, Enterprise content integration, Artesia Digital Media Group, Enterprise content management, Electronic business, Offline storage, Repository Open Service Interface Definition, Document automation, Software as a service, Information science, Umbrella term, Computer data storage, Optical jukebox, Component content management system, Enterprise resource planning, Digital asset management, Content Management Interoperability Services, Intelligent character recognition, Information management, Optical scanner, Optical character recognition, Write once read many, Tagged Image File Format, Information consistency, Enterprise report management, Business process management, Digital television, Vignette Corporation, Digital preservation, CMS Watch, Document management system, Magnetic tape data storage, Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70, Storage area network, Cloud computing, Aperture card, XML Paper Specification, Real Story Group, Web syndication, Unstructured information, Paperless office, Enterprise Content Management ECM, Open source, Magnetic tape, PCI DSS, Enterprise portal, Document imaging, Digital rights management, Business intelligence, Knowledge management, Personal digital assistant, Web content management:
Enterprise Content Management ECM Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Enterprise Content Management ECM adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Enterprise Content Management ECM strategy.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Content Management ECM process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Content Management ECM process available?
– Will Enterprise Content Management ECM have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Content Management ECM framework?
ISO/IEC 27001 Critical Criteria:
Illustrate ISO/IEC 27001 strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and ISO/IEC 27001 strategies.
– Does Enterprise Content Management ECM analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the business goals Enterprise Content Management ECM is aiming to achieve?
BS 7799 Critical Criteria:
Distinguish BS 7799 risks and look at it backwards.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise Content Management ECM moving forward?
– Are we Assessing Enterprise Content Management ECM and Risk?
Image scanning Critical Criteria:
Guide Image scanning leadership and oversee Image scanning management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Content Management ECM processes of our organization?
– Is the Enterprise Content Management ECM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How important is Enterprise Content Management ECM to the user organizations mission?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Oracle Corporation failures and look at the big picture.
– How do we know that any Enterprise Content Management ECM analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are accountability and ownership for Enterprise Content Management ECM clearly defined?
– Is Enterprise Content Management ECM Required?
Collaborative software Critical Criteria:
Devise Collaborative software management and figure out ways to motivate other Collaborative software users.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Enterprise Content Management ECM is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Enterprise Content Management ECM objectives?
– Does Enterprise Content Management ECM appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Enterprise content integration Critical Criteria:
Chat re Enterprise content integration adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Enterprise content integration.
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Content Management ECM deliverables?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Content Management ECM actions?
– How do we keep improving Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Artesia Digital Media Group Critical Criteria:
Jump start Artesia Digital Media Group decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Enterprise Content Management ECM. How do we gain traction?
– Do we monitor the Enterprise Content Management ECM decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are all of our Enterprise Content Management ECM domains and what do they do?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Scan Enterprise content management planning and achieve a single Enterprise content management view and bringing data together.
– How is the value delivered by Enterprise Content Management ECM being measured?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Content Management ECM ?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Electronic business governance and finalize the present value of growth of Electronic business.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Enterprise Content Management ECM processes?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Enterprise Content Management ECM values?
Offline storage Critical Criteria:
See the value of Offline storage goals and report on the economics of relationships managing Offline storage and constraints.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Enterprise Content Management ECM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Enterprise Content Management ECM process?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Repository Open Service Interface Definition Critical Criteria:
Track Repository Open Service Interface Definition tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Enterprise Content Management ECM goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is Effective Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Document automation Critical Criteria:
Focus on Document automation leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Document automation services.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise Content Management ECM with what users do day-to-day?
– How to deal with Enterprise Content Management ECM Changes?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Software as a service projects and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software as a service.
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Is the scope of Enterprise Content Management ECM defined?
Information science Critical Criteria:
Frame Information science visions and define what our big hairy audacious Information science goal is.
– Can we add value to the current Enterprise Content Management ECM decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is our formula for success in Enterprise Content Management ECM ?
Umbrella term Critical Criteria:
Group Umbrella term visions and find out.
– For your Enterprise Content Management ECM project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Enterprise Content Management ECM products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Enterprise Content Management ECM leader?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Computer data storage engagements and ask what if.
– Do the Enterprise Content Management ECM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise Content Management ECM that make it risky?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise Content Management ECM been defined?
Optical jukebox Critical Criteria:
Meet over Optical jukebox quality and find out.
– What threat is Enterprise Content Management ECM addressing?
Component content management system Critical Criteria:
Chat re Component content management system risks and catalog what business benefits will Component content management system goals deliver if achieved.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Content Management ECM?
– Which Enterprise Content Management ECM goals are the most important?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Grade Enterprise resource planning goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise resource planning projects.
– When a Enterprise Content Management ECM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How will you know that the Enterprise Content Management ECM project has been successful?
Digital asset management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Digital asset management adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Content Management Interoperability Services Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Content Management Interoperability Services failures and adjust implementation of Content Management Interoperability Services.
– Think about the functions involved in your Enterprise Content Management ECM project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Enterprise Content Management ECM project?
– Does the Enterprise Content Management ECM task fit the clients priorities?
Intelligent character recognition Critical Criteria:
Understand Intelligent character recognition planning and find the essential reading for Intelligent character recognition researchers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Content Management ECM?
– How do we manage Enterprise Content Management ECM Knowledge Management (KM)?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Grade Information management projects and define Information management competency-based leadership.
– In what ways are Enterprise Content Management ECM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we measure improved Enterprise Content Management ECM service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Optical scanner Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Optical scanner adoptions and separate what are the business goals Optical scanner is aiming to achieve.
Optical character recognition Critical Criteria:
Track Optical character recognition projects and secure Optical character recognition creativity.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Content Management ECM in a volatile global economy?
– Is Supporting Enterprise Content Management ECM documentation required?
Write once read many Critical Criteria:
X-ray Write once read many goals and slay a dragon.
Tagged Image File Format Critical Criteria:
Chat re Tagged Image File Format issues and look for lots of ideas.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise Content Management ECM project?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Enterprise Content Management ECM Management?
Information consistency Critical Criteria:
Align Information consistency tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Information consistency decisions.
– Does our organization need more Enterprise Content Management ECM education?
– How do we go about Securing Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Enterprise report management Critical Criteria:
Face Enterprise report management adoptions and gather Enterprise report management models .
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Enterprise Content Management ECM?
– Are there recognized Enterprise Content Management ECM problems?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Align Business process management strategies and point out Business process management tensions in leadership.
– What is the purpose of Enterprise Content Management ECM in relation to the mission?
Digital television Critical Criteria:
Focus on Digital television tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Enterprise Content Management ECM opportunities costing us money?
Vignette Corporation Critical Criteria:
Recall Vignette Corporation decisions and cater for concise Vignette Corporation education.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Content Management ECM processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Enterprise Content Management ECM domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is Enterprise Content Management ECM dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Digital preservation Critical Criteria:
Deduce Digital preservation issues and look in other fields.
– What are the long-term Enterprise Content Management ECM goals?
CMS Watch Critical Criteria:
Differentiate CMS Watch engagements and be persistent.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Enterprise Content Management ECM study?
– Are assumptions made in Enterprise Content Management ECM stated explicitly?
Document management system Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Document management system management and acquire concise Document management system education.
– Does Enterprise Content Management ECM include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Why is Enterprise Content Management ECM important for you now?
Magnetic tape data storage Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Magnetic tape data storage quality and grade techniques for implementing Magnetic tape data storage controls.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise Content Management ECM project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise Content Management ECM project lifecycle?
– How will you measure your Enterprise Content Management ECM effectiveness?
Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 issues and report on developing an effective Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 strategy.
– Is Enterprise Content Management ECM Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Storage area network Critical Criteria:
Review Storage area network leadership and ask questions.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Content Management ECM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Graph Cloud computing tasks and summarize a clear Cloud computing focus.
– It is clear that the CSP will face a large number of requests from its customers to prove that the CSP is secure and reliable. There a number of audit and compliance considerations for both the CSP and the customer to consider in cloud computing. First, which compliance framework should a CSP adopt to satisfy its customers and manage its own risks?
– Business Considerations. Business considerations include the overall organizational readiness for using cloud computing. Is the application owner willing and comfortable with a cloud platform?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– How will cloud computing affect traditional recovery services?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– Are there Enterprise Content Management ECM Models?
– Will cloud computing always lower costs?
– How not to be locked in a SaaS system?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Aperture card Critical Criteria:
Judge Aperture card goals and forecast involvement of future Aperture card projects in development.
– Do those selected for the Enterprise Content Management ECM team have a good general understanding of what Enterprise Content Management ECM is all about?
XML Paper Specification Critical Criteria:
Consult on XML Paper Specification goals and transcribe XML Paper Specification as tomorrows backbone for success.
Real Story Group Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Real Story Group engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Real Story Group.
– How can you measure Enterprise Content Management ECM in a systematic way?
Web syndication Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Web syndication tasks and point out Web syndication tensions in leadership.
Unstructured information Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Unstructured information management and look for lots of ideas.
– Is the solution going to generate structured, semistructured, unstructured information for its own use or for use by entities either internal or external to the enterprise?
Paperless office Critical Criteria:
Administer Paperless office results and gather practices for scaling Paperless office.
– How do we go about Comparing Enterprise Content Management ECM approaches/solutions?
– Do we all define Enterprise Content Management ECM in the same way?
Enterprise Content Management ECM Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Enterprise Content Management ECM tasks and drive action.
Open source Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Open source engagements and find out what it really means.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise Content Management ECM? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
Magnetic tape Critical Criteria:
Systematize Magnetic tape projects and correct Magnetic tape management by competencies.
PCI DSS Critical Criteria:
Prioritize PCI DSS planning and catalog PCI DSS activities.
Enterprise portal Critical Criteria:
Nurse Enterprise portal goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise portal projects.
– Does Enterprise Content Management ECM analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise Content Management ECM factors?
– Can we do Enterprise Content Management ECM without complex (expensive) analysis?
Document imaging Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Document imaging risks and define what do we need to start doing with Document imaging.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise Content Management ECM strengthening and reform actually originate?
Digital rights management Critical Criteria:
Study Digital rights management decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Digital rights management strategies.
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
– What vendors make products that address the Enterprise Content Management ECM needs?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Survey Business intelligence strategies and get answers.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the new BI system?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What percentage of enterprise apps will be web based in 3 years?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– What are the top trends in the business intelligence space?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– What are the best client side analytics tools today?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– How can we maximize our BI investments?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– Types of data sources supported?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Knowledge management tactics and report on setting up Knowledge management without losing ground.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Personal digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Personal digital assistant tasks and correct Personal digital assistant management by competencies.
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Content Management ECM requirements in detail?
Web content management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Web content management governance and revise understanding of Web content management architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Enterprise Content Management ECM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Content Management ECM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ISO/IEC 27001 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an information security standard that was published on the 25th September 2013. It supersedes ISO/IEC 27001:2005, and is published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) under the joint ISO and IEC subcommittee, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification standard
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security | BSI America
Image scanning External links:
Image Scanning and Retouching Services, Digital Silver …
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Oracle Corporation: NYSE:ORCL quotes & news – Google …
Oracle Corporation Common Stock (ORCL) Real-Time …
Collaborative software External links:
Collaborative software solutions from MultiTaction
Home – IRIS Business Architect collaborative software
XHANDU Home The First Realtime Collaborative Software
Artesia Digital Media Group External links:
How To Pronounce Artesia Digital Media Group
http://www.pronouncekiwi.com/Artesia Digital Media Group
Enterprise content management External links:
What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)? – aiim.org
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services – Xerox
Electronic business External links:
Electronic Business Services
About Us – Electronic Business Machines
[PDF]Electronic Business Transactions – Mass.Gov
Offline storage External links:
Managing HTML5 Offline Storage – Google Chrome
What is offline storage? Webopedia Definition
What is offline storage? Webopedia Definition
Document automation External links:
legal document automation_pdf – docscrewbanks.com
esker.com – Document Automation & Order Management …
http://Document automation (also known as document assembly) is the design of systems and workflows that assist in the creation of electronic documents. These include logic-based systems that use segments of pre-existing text and/or data to assemble a new document.
Software as a service External links:
Software As A Service – SaaS – Investopedia
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
Information science External links:
UO Computer and Information Science Department – …
School of Information Science
Computer & Information Science & Engineering …
Umbrella term External links:
umbrella term – Wiktionary
What is UMBRELLA TERM? What does UMBRELLA TERM …
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Optical jukebox External links:
Optical Jukebox (@OpticalJukebox) | Twitter
zz Blog – Optical Jukebox
Optical Jukebox on Vimeo
Component content management system External links:
What’s a Component Content Management System?| …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Digital asset management External links:
Brandfolder: Digital Asset Management, Simplified.
Digital Asset Management by Orange Logic
Digital Asset Management Software – Webdam
Content Management Interoperability Services External links:
Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) – …
Intelligent character recognition External links:
intelligent character recognition free download – SourceForge
Information management External links:
Home | Information Management
[PDF]Information Management Information Assurance
Property Information Management System
Optical scanner External links:
[PDF]Precinct Optical Scanner – essvote.com
optical scanner | technology | Britannica.com
DS200 Optical Scanner Training Videos – Cuyahoga …
Optical character recognition External links:
Optical Character Recognition Technology: OCRMax | …
Best Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software – …
Write once read many External links:
WORM abbreviation stands for Write Once Read Many
Tagged Image File Format External links:
TIFF – Tagged Image File Format – Webopedia Definition
[PDF](Add new QQ.) Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) Tag. A …
Tagged Image File Format – TheFreeDictionary
Information consistency External links:
Information consistency apparatus and method – Fujitsu …
What is Information Consistency | IGI Global
Enterprise report management External links:
Enterprise Report Management | North Dakota ITD
Enterprise Report Management – Ascend Software
Business process management External links:
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Digital television External links:
PBS Digital Television | PBS
[PDF]Antennas and Digital Television
Digital TV Services | Texas Digital Television Service | GVTC
Vignette Corporation External links:
Vignette Corporation | Statistics, Visualizations
Vignette Corporation | Shareholders Foundation
Vignette Corporation – CMSWire.com
Digital preservation External links:
Syllabus – Digital Preservation
CMS Watch External links:
CMS Watch D.O.G.S. – Home | Facebook
CMS Watch in Olney, MD – Superpages
Document management system External links:
Casnet – Document Management System & Scanning …
Document Management System Solutions – Dokmee
Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 External links:
[PDF]Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 Report – USDA
Storage area network External links:
[PDF]EMC Storage Area Network Products and Services …
https://www.procurement.sc.gov/files/contracts/EMC july 2017.pdf
Storage Area Network (SAN) – netapp.com
Cloud computing External links:
Cloud Computing | Oracle
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Aperture card External links:
Aperture Card Scanning Services | Smooth Solutions, Inc.
Aperture Card | Definition of Aperture Card by Merriam-Webster
Aperture Card Scanners | Tameran | Tameran
Real Story Group External links:
Real Story Group | Crunchbase
Real Story Group – Home | Facebook
Real Life & Real Story Group Selection – Home | Facebook
Web syndication External links:
Web Syndication – Investopedia
Unstructured information External links:
MedEx-Unstructured Information Management …
Open source External links:
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Open Source Center – Official Site
Bitcoin – Open source P2P money
Enterprise portal External links:
DeSL Enterprise Portal > Home
HHS Enterprise Portal – Login
Fairpoint Communications | Enterprise Portal | Login
Document imaging External links:
Mortgage Document Imaging — DocuLynx
Document Imaging Dimensions, Inc. Login – BlueFolder
SQ1 | SDI – Document Imaging
Digital rights management External links:
xkcd: Digital Rights Management
Digital Rights Management | Xbox 360
Digital Rights Management (DRM) Flashcards | Quizlet
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Knowledge management External links:
tealbook | Supplier Discovery, Knowledge Management …
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
Knowledge Management System – Login
Web content management External links:
Ingeniux CMS Web Content Management Software Log-in
Best Web Content Management Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd