What is involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Find out what the related areas are that Microsoft Dynamics CRM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Microsoft Dynamics CRM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Microsoft Dynamics CRM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Microsoft Dynamics CRM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Microsoft Dynamics CRM related domains to cover and 167 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, .NET Framework, Active Directory, Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, Client Access License, Cloud computing, Customer relationship management, Dynamics 365, Google Chrome, Independent software vendor, Internet Explorer, Internet Information Services, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics C5, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Microsoft Office Communicator, Microsoft Online Services, Operating system, Oracle Corporation, SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint 2010, Siebel Systems, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Web service, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Server 2012:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Microsoft Dynamics CRM quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Microsoft Dynamics CRM because they lack skills.
– Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– How long (on average) between a potential issue being posted online and being flagged to the client?
– Which systems will the IVR need to integrate with to facilitate selfserve?
– How do you calculate the cost of servicing a customer in a SaaS business?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– Can you identify your customers when they visit your website?
– How can the many barriers to CRM implementation be overcome?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– Is the address book size acceptable?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– How many open tickets are there?
– Is there enough free disk space?
– What happens to workflows?
– Who are my customers?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate .NET Framework governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential .NET Framework information.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including any consulting or professional services?
– Which Microsoft Dynamics CRM goals are the most important?
– Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Active Directory Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Active Directory risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
– Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
– If we integrate an external product with active directory, will it require that we modify our ad schema?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Microsoft Dynamics CRM leaders?
– Provide the ability to synchronize active directory with cloud-based endpoints?
– What is the process of adding users and deleting users from Active Directory?
– What happens if a user changes their password natively in active directory?
– Have you identified your Microsoft Dynamics CRM key performance indicators?
– Enable unix and linux authentication from active directory?
– How is the value delivered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM being measured?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Certified for Microsoft Dynamics leadership and document what potential Certified for Microsoft Dynamics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are there recognized Microsoft Dynamics CRM problems?
– How to deal with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Changes?
Client Access License Critical Criteria:
Categorize Client Access License issues and define what do we need to start doing with Client Access License.
– What are the disruptive Microsoft Dynamics CRM technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do the Microsoft Dynamics CRM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Microsoft Dynamics CRM objectives?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Understand Cloud computing results and oversee Cloud computing management by competencies.
– How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
– Well-defined, appropriate concepts of the technology are in widespread use, the technology may have been in use for many years, a formal mathematical model is defined, etc.)?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– When is utility computing preferable to running a private cloud?
– What are the pros cons of various oss for cloud computing?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– What percent of the market will not use cloud?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Is Cloud computing dangerous for our data?
– Defining terms: what is a cloud platform?
– What Is the Lifecycle Services Framework?
– How technically mature is the standard?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Customer relationship management tasks and revise understanding of Customer relationship management architectures.
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– Are there any call deflection user stories implemented already in the existing exchange/CRM system?
– To overcome the barriers to effective CRM implementation: What should be communicated and to whom?
– Culture how can we help cultural issues relating to loss of control, constant change and mistrust?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– When shipping a product, do you send tracking information to the customer?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– What is the depth of the vendors domain expertise?
– Is the offline synching performance acceptable?
– Is your archivist in the information loop?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– What customer data is necessary?
– Why is crm important?
Dynamics 365 Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Dynamics 365 failures and research ways can we become the Dynamics 365 company that would put us out of business.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How important is Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the user organizations mission?
– What is Effective Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Google Chrome Critical Criteria:
Examine Google Chrome tactics and reduce Google Chrome costs.
– Is there a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are all of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM domains and what do they do?
Independent software vendor Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Independent software vendor adoptions and get answers.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Microsoft Dynamics CRM ?
– Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Do we have past Microsoft Dynamics CRM Successes?
Internet Explorer Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Internet Explorer issues and innovate what needs to be done with Internet Explorer.
– Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM analysis show the relationships among important Microsoft Dynamics CRM factors?
– Does the Microsoft Dynamics CRM task fit the clients priorities?
Internet Information Services Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Internet Information Services issues and observe effective Internet Information Services.
– Are accountability and ownership for Microsoft Dynamics CRM clearly defined?
– Who sets the Microsoft Dynamics CRM standards?
– Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Required?
Microsoft Dynamics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Microsoft Dynamics goals and revise understanding of Microsoft Dynamics architectures.
– You may want to forge more relationships with affluent customers, but do they want them with you?
– Does the pop-up blocker include the Microsoft Dynamics CRM URLs as safe sites?
– What creates value for the users, and does this create a structural bond?
– How is LTV calculated and how does it differ from ROI and profitability?
– What are the objectives for agent workstation session analytics?
– How many current users will maintain and access the crm program?
– What steps do we use in rolling out customer selfservice?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– How can mobile users access services transparently?
– Is the Outlook synchronization subscription valid?
– What type of information may be released to whom?
– What Type of Information May be Released?
– What threat is Microsoft Dynamics CRM addressing?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– When do they buy?
Microsoft Dynamics AX Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Microsoft Dynamics AX leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Microsoft Dynamics AX because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Microsoft Dynamics CRM is underway?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM study?
– What are specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM Rules to follow?
Microsoft Dynamics C5 Critical Criteria:
Model after Microsoft Dynamics C5 tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Microsoft Dynamics C5 interface.
– For your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics GP Critical Criteria:
Generalize Microsoft Dynamics GP outcomes and get the big picture.
– How do we Identify specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM investment and emerging trends?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Critical Criteria:
Group Microsoft Dynamics NAV failures and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV for success.
– What are the usability implications of Microsoft Dynamics CRM actions?
Microsoft Dynamics SL Critical Criteria:
Use past Microsoft Dynamics SL risks and forecast involvement of future Microsoft Dynamics SL projects in development.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Microsoft Dynamics CRM activities?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM activities?
– Is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Work effort in place?
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Microsoft Most Valuable Professional results and point out Microsoft Most Valuable Professional tensions in leadership.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes?
– How would one define Microsoft Dynamics CRM leadership?
Microsoft Office Communicator Critical Criteria:
Unify Microsoft Office Communicator visions and find out.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Microsoft Dynamics CRM strengthening and reform actually originate?
– In a project to restructure Microsoft Dynamics CRM outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are current Microsoft Dynamics CRM Paradigms?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Microsoft Online Services leadership and find out what it really means.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Operating system projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Operating system projects.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What is the source of the strategies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM strengthening and reform?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Infer Oracle Corporation outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM into the services that we provide?
– In what ways are Microsoft Dynamics CRM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Think of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. what are the main functions?
SQL Server Reporting Services Critical Criteria:
Recall SQL Server Reporting Services failures and catalog SQL Server Reporting Services activities.
– What will drive Microsoft Dynamics CRM change?
– How to Secure Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
SharePoint 2010 Critical Criteria:
Model after SharePoint 2010 tasks and describe which business rules are needed as SharePoint 2010 interface.
– What business benefits will Microsoft Dynamics CRM goals deliver if achieved?
Siebel Systems Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Siebel Systems engagements and display thorough understanding of the Siebel Systems process.
– In the case of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Microsoft Dynamics CRM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Software categories visions and track iterative Software categories results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Microsoft Dynamics CRM process?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that make it risky?
– How will you measure your Microsoft Dynamics CRM effectiveness?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software developer decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software developer projects.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– How do we manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can you measure Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a systematic way?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Software license decisions and mentor Software license customer orientation.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Microsoft Dynamics CRM. How do we gain traction?
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Think about the functions involved in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Software release life cycle tactics and get going.
– What vendors make products that address the Microsoft Dynamics CRM needs?
– How do we keep improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Boost Web service management and cater for concise Web service education.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are internal and external Microsoft Dynamics CRM relations?
– Are there Microsoft Dynamics CRM Models?
Windows Live Messenger Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Windows Live Messenger outcomes and work towards be a leading Windows Live Messenger expert.
Windows Server 2012 Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Windows Server 2012 leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for Windows Server 2012.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM External links:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 List Component for …
Upgrade Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
Active Directory External links:
Active Directory – Access & identity – IDaaS | Microsoft Azure
User Attributes – Inside Active Directory
Active Directory – msdn.microsoft.com
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics External links:
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV – mdm.online
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics – Supply Chain …
Client Access License External links:
Event ID 56 — Terminal Services Client Access License …
Cloud computing External links:
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Dynamics 365 External links:
Deploy Dynamics 365 App for Outlook – technet.microsoft.com
Microsoft Dynamics 365 pricing
Forceworks – Dynamics 365 Partner
Google Chrome External links:
Google Chrome – Signing In
Google Chrome – Free Download
Google Chrome – Home | Facebook
Independent software vendor External links:
Independent Software Vendor Partner Program | …
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partners | Five9
Independent Software Vendor Provider Partners
Internet Explorer External links:
Internet Explorer help – support.microsoft.com
Download Adblock for Internet Explorer – Simple Adblock
Enabling cookies in Internet Explorer – Time and Date
Internet Information Services External links:
Microsoft Internet Information Services 8
How to: Install Microsoft Internet Information Services
Microsoft Dynamics External links:
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services
Microsoft Dynamics 365 pricing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Microsoft Dynamics AX External links:
Exam MB6-892: Microsoft Dynamics AX Distribution and …
Microsoft Dynamics AX Community – Forums, Blogs, …
Microsoft Dynamics AX Software – 2017 Reviews, …
Microsoft Dynamics C5 External links:
Microsoft Dynamics C5 Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
Exam MB5-700: Microsoft Dynamics C5 Application …
Microsoft Dynamics GP External links:
Error message when you start Microsoft Dynamics GP: …
How to Void a Check in Microsoft Dynamics GP – DynaMe
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics NAV External links:
ERP software solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Overview | Microsoft Dynamics
Download Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Classic Help …
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional External links:
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional | Southeast Asia …
Flickr: Dixin Yan, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Microsoft Office Communicator External links:
Download Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 Hotfix …
Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access – West Virginia
Download the Microsoft Office Communicator Client
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Download Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant …
Microsoft Online Services Advisor – partner.microsoft.com
Operating system External links:
nCino Bank Operating System
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Oracle Corporation External links:
ORCL: Oracle Corporation – Detailed Estimates – Zacks.com
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
SQL Server Reporting Services External links:
SQL Server Reporting Services – technet.microsoft.com
SharePoint 2010 External links:
Change page title in SharePoint 2010 – Stack Exchange
Siebel Systems External links:
Complaint: Siebel Systems, Inc. – SEC.gov
Software categories External links:
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
Software developer External links:
[PDF]Job Description for Software Developer. Title: …
Become a Software Developer In 12 Weeks | Coder Camps
Title Software Developer Vs Engineer windows 8 1 enterprise activation keys free Download AutoCAD Full Version Crack Microsoft Word 2013 Free Install
Software license External links:
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
200-11950 – SimPad Patient Monitor Software License
Software release life cycle External links:
Download | Zip (File Format) | Software Release Life Cycle
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Web service External links:
MSU Police Web Service
WebRouter Web Service – IBM
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
Windows Live Messenger External links:
Windows Live Messenger – MSN – Home | Facebook
How to: Sign In to Windows Live Messenger
Previously known as MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger is Microsoft’s answer to instant messaging. While largely the same as its predecessor, Windows Live
Windows Server 2012 External links:
Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012
Download Windows Server 2012 R2 Update (KB2919355) …