What is involved in Adaptive Learning
Find out what the related areas are that Adaptive Learning connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Adaptive Learning thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Adaptive Learning journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Adaptive Learning leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Adaptive Learning related domains to cover and 43 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Adaptive Learning, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Story line, Camtasia Relay, Citizendium, Computerized adaptive testing, Distance learning, Educational software, Instructional scaffolding, Intelligent tutoring systems, Personalized learning, Qualtrics, Smart learning, Validated learning:
Adaptive Learning Critical Criteria:
Study Adaptive Learning visions and secure Adaptive Learning creativity.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Adaptive Learning with what users do day-to-day?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Adaptive Learning been identified and analyzed?
Adobe Captivate Critical Criteria:
Analyze Adobe Captivate planning and oversee Adobe Captivate requirements.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Adaptive Learning experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Adaptive Learning activities?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
Articulate Story line Critical Criteria:
Canvass Articulate Story line quality and stake your claim.
– To what extent does management recognize Adaptive Learning as a tool to increase the results?
– What business benefits will Adaptive Learning goals deliver if achieved?
– What are internal and external Adaptive Learning relations?
Camtasia Relay Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Camtasia Relay adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Camtasia Relay process.
– In what ways are Adaptive Learning vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can we do Adaptive Learning without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can we improve Adaptive Learning?
Citizendium Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Citizendium quality and describe the risks of Citizendium sustainability.
– Will Adaptive Learning have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will Adaptive Learning deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are assumptions made in Adaptive Learning stated explicitly?
Computerized adaptive testing Critical Criteria:
Study Computerized adaptive testing leadership and transcribe Computerized adaptive testing as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Adaptive Learning strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How would one define Adaptive Learning leadership?
– Are there Adaptive Learning Models?
Distance learning Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Distance learning governance and work towards be a leading Distance learning expert.
– Consider your own Adaptive Learning project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How is the value delivered by Adaptive Learning being measured?
– What are the best P2P tools for distance learning?
– Do we have past Adaptive Learning Successes?
Educational software Critical Criteria:
Merge Educational software adoptions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Educational software.
– Is Supporting Adaptive Learning documentation required?
– How will you measure your Adaptive Learning effectiveness?
– How can you measure Adaptive Learning in a systematic way?
Instructional scaffolding Critical Criteria:
Talk about Instructional scaffolding goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Instructional scaffolding is getting what it needs.
– How do we Lead with Adaptive Learning in Mind?
Intelligent tutoring systems Critical Criteria:
Rank Intelligent tutoring systems engagements and grade techniques for implementing Intelligent tutoring systems controls.
– What are the usability implications of Adaptive Learning actions?
– Is a Adaptive Learning Team Work effort in place?
– Is Adaptive Learning Required?
Personalized learning Critical Criteria:
Check Personalized learning governance and mentor Personalized learning customer orientation.
– How likely is the current Adaptive Learning plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we Improve Adaptive Learning service perception, and satisfaction?
Qualtrics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Qualtrics visions and attract Qualtrics skills.
– What are the disruptive Adaptive Learning technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we know that any Adaptive Learning analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Smart learning Critical Criteria:
Gauge Smart learning results and get answers.
– Is maximizing Adaptive Learning protection the same as minimizing Adaptive Learning loss?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Adaptive Learning activities?
Validated learning Critical Criteria:
Check Validated learning planning and pioneer acquisition of Validated learning systems.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Adaptive Learning goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are specific Adaptive Learning Rules to follow?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Adaptive Learning Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Adaptive Learning External links:
Adaptive Learning & Analytics – Jones & Bartlett Learning
Adaptive Learning – Area9 Learning
Adapting to Adaptive Learning – clomedia.com
Adobe Captivate External links:
Adobe Captivate Templates & Themes For eLearning
‘prime-default’ – Adobe Captivate Prime
Edit and create text captions with Adobe Captivate
Articulate Story line External links:
Articulate Story Line – YouTube
Camtasia Relay External links:
Camtasia Relay » University of Florida
[PDF]Camtasia Relay Server – Quick Start Guide
Citizendium External links:
Citizendium – Google+
Citizendium (@TheCitizendium) | Twitter
Citizendium-l Info Page – Purdue University
Computerized adaptive testing External links:
Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) | NCSBN
CISSP Computerized Adaptive Testing – (ISC)²
Distance learning External links:
Christian Textbooks, Distance Learning, & Books | BJU Press
Weston Distance Learning – Official Site
Distance Learning Systems Account Log In
Educational software External links:
SuccessEd – An innovative educational software provider
Renaissance Learning – K-12 Educational Software …
Hiyah.net – Free Educational Software for Children
Instructional scaffolding External links:
http://Instructional scaffolding is a learning process designed to promote a deeper level of learning. Scaffolding is the support given during the learning process which is tailored to the needs of the student with the intention of helping the student achieve his/her learning goals (Sawyer, 2006).
IRIS | Page 1: What Is Instructional Scaffolding?
[PDF]Instructional Scaffolding with Graphic Organizers – …
Intelligent tutoring systems External links:
David Joyner on Intelligent Tutoring Systems – YouTube
Intelligent Tutoring Systems – YouTube
Personalized learning External links:
Lrnr – Personalized learning at an affordable price
Personalized Learning – Northern Arizona University
Qualtrics External links:
Qualtrics – Official Site
Qualtrics Survey Tool | Michigan State University
See what employees say it’s like to work at Qualtrics. Salaries, reviews, and more – all posted by employees working at Qualtrics.
Smart learning External links:
Drieam – Consulting and Smart Learning Apps for education
Smart Learning for All – YouTube
SMART Learning Commons · University of Minnesota …
Validated learning External links:
[PDF]CLOUD COMPUTING AND VALIDATED LEARNING …
[PDF]Petition for Award of Validated Learning Equivalency …