Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wide area network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wide area network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wide area network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wide area network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wide area network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- How is a virtual network mapped into the physical network while respecting existing physical capacities of different components (links and nodes) in real time?
- How to add new constraints related to network specifications and inter-domain communication to the optimization model?
- How can the network be energy efficient when bandwidth is allocated to applications belonging to different cos?
- Monolithic configurations no longer required — how do you manage site specific configurations?
- How Does a Software-Based Network Affect the Security of Data Center and Wide Area Networks?
- Does elastic scaling at the cloud provide real benefits?
- Sdn security issues: how secure is the sdn stack?
- How much benefit is enough to motivate adoption?
- Can it really replace hardware acceleration?
- What data do you make available on servers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wide area network book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wide area network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wide area network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wide area network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wide area network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wide area network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wide area network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wide area network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Wide area network project?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy covering the relationship of other departments with vendors?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Project Performance Report: ￼￼To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Wide area network project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Wide area network projects?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Wide area network project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Wide area network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wide area network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wide area network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wide area network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wide area network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wide area network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wide area network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wide area network project with this in-depth Wide area network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wide area network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wide area network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wide area network investments work better.
This Wide area network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.